Chapter 1: Jeremy

//Jeremys P.O.V.//

For a 19 year old man, stilling living with his abusive father, needs to get a job. I would always try to look for one, and when i see a job opening, the managers would refuse to hire me because of no collage degree or/and get annoyed by my sluttering. I cant help my sluttering, i guess i am scared all the time. One reason i want a job so badly is because i could get away from my drunk father during the time. Second reason, is that i can save up money to go buy my own apartment, instead of being beaten every night by my dad. How fun...

______________________________________________________________________

"JEREMY! GET YOUR *hic* SORRY ASS *hic* DOWNSTAIRS!!" my father yelled. I scrambled quickly downstairs, nearly tripping on the way down. I peered over the corner of the doorway, "Y-Yes?"

"DID YOU FIND A FUCKING *hic* JOB YET!?" he yelled at my face. "N-N-No. B-But I'm-m try-trying," I wimpered. My father violently slapped my face. Tears slowly came down my face.

"STOP YOUR SLUTTERING BOY, I CANT UNDERSTAND *hic* YOU!" he growled. "I'm s-sorry. I-I didnt get a j-job yet, but i am tr-trying," i tried not to slutter. "THATS BETTER! NO JOB AYE?" Dad narrowed his eyes on me. "No j-job..."

He shoved me back to the wall. I wimpered in pain. He came closer to me. My eyes contacted my fathers eyes. All it said was hatred. I froze in place, i was too frightened to move. He suddenly stopped in front of me, and stared. I stared back in fear. Father then rose his fist, and i flinched, waiting for pain to hit me. For a split second, pain rushed in me. He punched me in the face. It was so powerful and hard, my head jerked away and i fell on the floor. My nose and mouth started to bleed. Tears were flooding down my face.

He then picked me up and threw me to the other side of the living room. I gasped in pain. He quickly and violently kicked me in the gut hard for a couple of times. My stomach began to bruise up dark purple. "STAND UP *hic* YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT! YOU SHOULD *hic* HAVE DIED ALONG WITH YOUR MOTHER! YOUR TRASH TO THIS WORLD, JUST GO KILL YOURSELF! I *hic* WISH YOU WERENT MY SON, YOU WIMP!!" he aggressively yelled at me. He didnt stop beating me until i could barely walk.

He walked off, looking like he was looking for something. I thought this was my chance to escape and hide in my room. When i stood up, my legs wobbled as my nerves sent me messages of pain through my body. Before i went upstairs, i felt something hit me on the head. I blacked out in front of the staircase. My father laughed and walked towards the couch. He usually fall asleep most of time or watch tv.

I soon gained my consciousness back and crawled upstairs to my room. My body ached and brusied. I cried and sobbed silently so my father wouldnt know. I never understood why he would hurt his own son. His only son... I locked my bedroom door, so he wouldnt come in and hurt me again, if he wanted to. I walked over to my bathroom mirror and looked  at myself. I had bruises and scratchs on my face. My mouth is covered by dry blood, as well as my nose. I had dark purple brusies forming on my skin, everywhere. I was still sobbing in pain, having tears run down my busised face.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a razor. I had depression for 8 years and it started when i was 10.  Being 10 and losing your mother in the hands of death wasnt easy for me. During the time my father started hurting me. I missed my mothers smile and warmth, i truley miss her. I still think that she is still alive, but only in my heart.

I walked over to my bathroom sink with the razor in my left hand. I glaced myself in the mirror, seeing my ugly face. I knew that i wont stop this time. I rolled up both of my sleeves, revealing old and new scars that were formed by this razor. I brought the razor up to my arms and started cutting. I cutted so deep, that blood was flowing out of my arms quickly. I cried and tried to ignore the pain i was feeling. I didnt care about my life. I was always scared all the time. I never had friends because i was too antisocial. And nobody every cared about me. I was alone...

After done cutting, about 6 new scars were now on both of my arms. I didnt care about my blood on my clothes. I never cared...

After healing the scars, my belly started growling. I havent eaten in days! I ignored it but it wouldnt stop bothering me. "Having something wouldnt hurt."

I walked downstairs quietly, so my father wouldnt hear me. As i reached down the staircase, i peeked over the corner, seeing my father asleep. 'Like always' i thought. I walked in the kitchen and reached forward a pear. As i started eating, i saw the newspaper on the table. I reached down and grabbed it, looking at the help wanted sign for Freddys Pizzaria. 'That wouldnt hurt to get a job there' i thought. I picked up the newspaper and walked out of the door. As walking out on the front yard, i threw the pear core on the ground. I didnt care cause the birds could eat it up.

I walked quickly to Freddys Pizzaria, making sure that no one would get the job before i do. After following the instructions on where it is on the newspaper, i finally reached the pizzeria. It was only 20 minutes from my dads apartment. The sun shined on the help wanted sign, still hanging. 'I guess i get the job first.'

I walked in, and there were screaming kids everywhere! The parents were all in one corner, talking to each other. Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Toy Freddy, Balloon Boy, Mangle, and the Marionette were there, singing and dancing to some tunes. 'I remebered that when i was a kid, my mom took me here. There was Foxy, Chica, Bonnie, and Freddy only. I guess they were removed.' I walked over to a door named manager. I knocked on the door and i hear arguments in there. All of a sudden, it got silent. "Come on in," a man yelled.

I opened the door and saw two men. They looked like he was in mid 30s and the other 20s. They looked at me with cold eyes. "Im the manager here, or boss you could say. So what do you want?" he asked. "I'm h-here to ap-apply for a j-job," i sluttered. The boss murmured something under his breath and gladly yelled, "Your hired!!!" A smile came across his face. I shook his hand. He then looked for a night watch outfit for me. "What size son," boss asked. "Adult s-small," i replied. "Here you go." He tossed me the night watch outfit at me. "Whats your name son?" "Fitzgerald. J-Jeremy Fitzgerald," i answered.

"Ok son, you will come back here tonight at 11:30, your shift starts at 12:00 a.m. and ends at 6:00 a.m. The doors will be unlocked for you. Oh and here is Mr. Schmidt, Mike Schmidt. He will be mentoring you and help you during your job. Or you could say you new job partner." Boss pointed at the man who looked like he was in his 20s. He had sharp blue eyes and black hair. I had brown hair with a couple of blonde stricks, but with green eyes. I smiled at him but he didnt smile back. He gave me a dreadful look and then turned his head at boss. "Sorry about Mike, he is a very moody person."

"I am not!!!!" Mike yelled. He stomped out of the office, angerly. "Mike!! I wasnt done arguing at you!!" Boss yelled. Boss then exited his office and ran after Mike. 'Wow..'