Chapter 20: CHEATING!? (option 15 requested by @Insane_Shadow and @c_lion1)

// Jeremys P.O.V //

Today is my birthday, not a big deal for me, but it was to Mike. He made breakfast for me in bed, decorated the kitchen, and made everything shiney clean. Weird. I was usually the cleaning maid in this household.

Mike invited alot of guests, which i mean alot, i mean ALOT! Most of them i didnt even know. I only knew Scott, Fritz, and Vincent, cause they came too. The other people,  are like strangers, scary. But they are friends and family of Mike. What a celebration!

____________

I walked into the living room, squeezing through strangers. I was trying to look for Mike, since i needed him to do something for me, if he doesnt mind. I approached the couch, looking if Mike was there. And he was there, yet drunk.

Mike was drinking beer and giggling uncontrollably! ((BIG WORD ALERT LOLZ)) He smirked when he caught my eye, yet i was being crumbled by strangers. "Guys *hic* let my Jere-bear *hic* through," giggled Mike. Stranglers around me moved away from me, letting me be able to breath and approach Mike.

Mike just giggled and laughed, being entertained by the beer cans, falling on top of each other and hitting the floor tiles. I got alittle closer to Mike.... Too close....

Mike grabbed my arm and yanked me onto his lap. I started to tremble because i didnt know Mike would do to me when he is drunk. So scary...

"Hey guys!! *hic* Today is *hic* Jeremys birthday! He today *hic* turned 20! He is now *hic* in his early *hic* 20s" yelled Mike. Everyone clapped with smiles on my faces. I blushed strawberry, "T-Thank y-you.."

I looked up at Mike, who was smirking like crazy. "C-Chill o-out M-Mike. J-J-Just... Just dont do something s-stupid," i mumbled. Mike giggled, "No promises!"

Mike threw me on the hard, cold floor. I yelped in pain as my body hit the ground hard. Everyone ignored me, they were just chatting, danceing, or/and drinking away in this party. How fun...

Mike took off running around the house, being his drunk self. He shoved and pushed people, telling them to move their lazy asses.

'Wtf Mike? I know he'll do something stupid.' I sighed and walked into the bathroom, locking myself from the over crowding people. 'Man, i hate people,' i mumbled in my thoughts. I just waited there, listening to idiotic conversations people were having. 'How stupid.' I would, once in a while, hear Mike screaming around the house, yelling stupid stuff. I just pretend i have ever heard anything, and waited in the bathroom til the party was over.

_________________________

^^Time Skip in 12:09 a.m.^^     :-{D mustache face!!! ♡

// Mikes P.O.V //

Everyone left, leaving a mess in the house. They were pancakes stuck on the ceiling, spilled soda in the kitchen countertops, chairs have drawnings on them, bananas were squeezed, and leftover beer and wine bottles everwhere. 'Wow... What a mess... I need my cleaning maid now.'

I was still drunk but not enough to go crazy and scream all over the place. My hair was a mess and my clothes were on backwards. Its hurts! Dont try your pants backwards if you are a male. Thats a warning in the future! ((Author is a female, not male! Dont get confused XD ))

I walked all over the house, calling Jeremys name, but there was no response. 'I guess he fell asleep somewhere. Stupid beer...'

When i walked upstairs and into my bedroom, i noticed the bedroom door was open. 'I thought i closed it and locked it?' I walked in cautiously and found a sexy women, sleeping in my bed! 'WTF ASSHOLE!!'