Chapter 71: Jeremys Birthday! ... Did Jeremy faint!?

// Mikes P.O.V //

Today is Jeremy's birthday, and he's now turning 21 starting right now. Man in my opinion, he's getting quite old quickly! Anyways, today I was gonna have a small surprise party, just for Jere-Bear; yet the fun part is that Jeremy doesnt know.

Sadly, todays weather was quite bad, considering the thunderstorms that would raddle the house ferociously. Bad weather was ok to me but the problem is that, how am I going to surprise Jeremy about his new car when its pouring rain badly outside?

_

I sighed, rubbing my head in anger when i stepped onto the living room area. Vincent came to the party, as well as Scott; who together were sitting on the couch, having a nice conversation with each other. My mother, Talyee decided to join today too, who was drinking a can soda in the kitchen; minding her own business. No one else came to Jeremys surprise party, which was very depressing cause i wanted everybody to join and feel the love tonight; but i guess that has to wait next time.

Jeremy was upstairs, sleeping peacefully in my bedroom bed while it poured like hell outside. I am quite surprised that the little sucker didnt get awoken from the loud thunder or the raindrops hitting hard on the windows; so surprising.

Kamelia was downstairs with me, sitting on the living room floor playfully. Ryuu was laying lazily by her, just day dreaming in his doggey fantasys and breathing heavily through his lungs. In able for Kamelia to entertain herself, you just giggled and blushed, playing around with Ryuus big ears. Ryuu didnt mind at all, just knowing that Kamelia was just playing.

A knock on the door inturruped my thoughts, bring my attention towards the front door. Quickly and swiftly, i opened the front door, seeing a shadow with blonde hair, stand in front of me, on the door frame. My eyes glared at the stranger, yet realized who this person was when he spoke to me.

"Hey! Yo, Mike!" Finnick yowled happily, stepping into my house, soaking wet.

"What you doing here blondey?" I growled, crossing my arms in a annoying position.

"Mike, chill! What else do you think im here?" Finnick smiled widely in glee, removing his soaking wet jacket from his shaking, cold body.

"Let me guess... Jeremys birthday?" I sighed, rolling my eyes in annoyance from Finnicks appearance.

"Your sure right! What a horrible cousin i would be if i dont spend time with Jeremy on his birthday, wouldnt it? Anyways, wheres Jeremy?" Finnick chuckled in a questioning voice, tossing his jacket at my face.

I grabbed Finnicks jacket, just in time before it splatted on my face. "Upstairs asshole, in my bedroom," I snarled, hanging Finnicks jacket on a jacker hanger.

"Thx," Finnick thanked, smiling as he dashed up the stairs, looking for my little Jere-bear.

// Finnicks P.O.V // (shocking his first P.O.V :OOO )

My feet dashed up the stairs, heading towards Mikes bedroom in a hurry. My feet stomped down the upstairs hallway, approaching Mikes bedroom quickly. My body forcefully stopped in front of the bedroom door, wondering if i should enter or not.

My hand reached for the door knob, swiftly turning it and pushing the door open slightly and silently. My head peeked through to see through a dark room, with a bright lamp turned on. My eyes glanced to see my baby Jere, laying in bed with a lamp shining beside him. He was holding a manga, watching his eyes stare at the papers of the Japanese book.

"Jere?" I whispered, stepping slowly in the bedroom.

Jeremy quickly placed his book down on his lap, smiling in glee when his eyes looked at me. The bed blankets came up to Jeremy waist, seeing his head lay peacefully on the bed pillows. Jeremy sighed happily, feeling comfortable and relaxed under the bed covers.