Chaptet 5: The other guards

//Jeremys P.O.V//

I woke up of voices yelling. Its was 10:34 a.m. on a Wednesday. 'Looks like i slept only a couple of hours.' I rise up from the guess bedroom bed, breathing heavily. 'Sounds like Doll and Mike are in a fight, I'll leave them alone.' I rose up from the bed, slid my feet off the bed, and got up to go get a change of clothes. Reaching for my clothes, i heard footsteps stomping upstairs. My heart started to race. I quickly putted on the clothes and sat on the bed, wondering who could that be.

For a second, Doll entered my room. "This is all your fault!!" She screamed. I was shocked, 'What did i do wrong?' She glared at me aggressively then left my room. 'Whats up with her?' I then heard another pair of footsteps coming upstairs. 'That must be Mike.' Mike peeked from the doorway. "Hey Jeremy, sorry about the fighting. Doll is still angery of having you still here. Why dont she accept it? I dont know. Hey, i bet you havent meet the other guards. Wanna meet them? They hang out every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday together at Scotts house. Wanna go?" I waited for a moment, then nodded my head. "Good, i will wait for you downstairs."

When Mike went back down, my phone started going off. I reached it from my pocket and looking at the multiple texts. 'Whos this?'

__________

Dad: Good thing you left! No one ever loved you!

Dad: Go die!!

Dad: Go drown in a lake!!!

Dad: Your mother never loved you!!

__________

I started to cry, but held it in so Mike wouldnt notice, nor Doll. I putted the phone back of my back pocket, and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Mike was there, holding coffee on his left hand. He turned his head at me when i reached the kitchen. "You here. Good, lets go." He then grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the house and into his car. I started to blush. He looked at me and giggled. "You blush alot dude." "S-Shut Up," i squeaked. The blush across my face got redder. He smiled and turned on his car.

*Time Skip to Scotts house*

Mike parked in front of a second story house. It was big, a little too big. When Mike turned off his car, he headed in the house, i followed nervously. It was a nice day, the sun was shining, but it was really cold. It is fall, but it is approaching to the winter season pretty fast. My breath was showing, misting in the air. I always loved how it looked.

Mike approached the door and knocked. I stood behind him, frightened. "Dont be scared, they're friendly. They are nice people, dont worry, ok?" Mike asked. "O-Ok."

The door opened by a chubby man with orange hair. He had green eyes with freckles all over his cheeks. "Sup Mikey!" The man smile amd patted his back. The man then looked at me, "Whos this?" "I will tell you if you let us in," Mike answered. "Ok."

The man letted both of us in, and led us to a living room with other 2 people. They all looked so young. The man told us to sit down on the chairs. I followed the order.

"So, whos this?" He asked. "Oh, this is Jeremy. He's 19 years old. He is new at Freddy Fuckbears pizzeria. He took the night shift." "Nice to meet you Jeremy, Im Fritz, Fritz Smith." Fritz shooked my hand with a smile on his face. I smiled back. "He doesnt talk much, he is a very shy around new people," Mike told Fritz. "Oh, i didnt know. Well thats fine with me," Fritz responded. I nodded my head.

Fritz walked over to a guy who had a phone on his head. He pointed, "This is Scott. He's 25. And dont worry, the phone on his head isnt permanent. Scott wont you mind if you remove your phone mask?" Scott nodded and removed his mask. He had dark green eyes with long brown hair. 'How beautiful.'

Fritz then moved to the purple dude. "Heres Vincent. He's crazy and he is also 25. Dont ever listen to him, hes physco." Vincent smiled widely. 'That guy freaks me out.' "Yo!" Vincent yelled.

"We are all guards and watchers. You see, Vincent is a day watcher, who watchs for children, Monday to Friday. Scott and I are both day watchers and night watchers for Saturday and Sunday. Mike moved his schedule to night shifts so he could mentor you," Fritz explained. For a couple minutes of explaining, silence filled the room. It was then broke by Fritz.

"Hay, Mike, Scott, can i talk to you? I need to ask you both something privately," Fritz asked. "Sure," they both said.

Mike, Fritz, and Scott left the room. Now me and Vincent are now together alone in the living room. Vincent got up and walked over to me and got awakardly close to my face."So," Vincent continued, "Whats your sexually?" I swear i blushed alot of shades of red. 'I cant believe he would ask that to me!' "Noting! Im n-not going t-to t-tell you p-pervert!" Vincents smile got bigger. "Well, be nice~," Vincent cooed. Vincent trailed his hands up my shirt. His touch made me shiver.

"Now tell me~," he demanded. He then began to leave trails of kisses on my neck. He repeated, "Tell me!~" I started to cry. 'I dont like this!! Mike help me!'

After a minute, i heard a gasp from the other side of the room. "Wtf Vincent!" It was Scott! "S-Scott, h-help me, please!" I whined. Scott ran over to Vincent and pulled him off my grasp. "Vincent, you asshole." Vincent smiled. "Sorry about that, its him, he is always like this," Scott apologized. "I-Its fine." Scott nodded his head and dragged Vincent out of the room. Vincent made a heart by his hands before he dissappeared with Scott. 'What just happened?'