Chapter 72: Kamelias hero!

Oh yas, i found this pic!~

Hey, @kenziej4... Oh Jeremy, fuck me!~

XD

__________________________

// Jeremys P.O.V //

My eyes snapped open, having my vision blurry for only a couple seconds. After i blinked a couple of times, my vision gained back quickly, realizing that i was on the living room couch. The room was quite pitch dark, only hearing the rolling thunder that shooked the house rapidly.

"M-Mike?" I whispered in a soft tone, having my eyes glance around the dark room.

Lightning flashed through the windows, feeling my heart race when the light flashed into my green eyes. I cried Mikes name once more, hearing a pair of faint footsteps get louder in respond. Turning my head, a shadowed figure stood at the living room doorway, towering in the darkness.

My mind was full of confusion, not knowing who the figure was until a flash of lightening lighted up the room, having my green crystals have a quick glare of the shadow. The shadow only reflected a purple color from the flashing light; that flashed through the windows once more.

"V-Vincent?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes on the shadowy figure once more.

"Thats my name, dont wear it out!" Vincent giggled, patting towards me quickly.

I chuckled from Vincents words, realizing that he was just teasing with me. After a couple of seconds, my chuckling calmed down, resulting the room fall into silence; other than rain and thunder.

I sighed in confusion, "W-What happened here? W-Why so dark in this f-freaking house?"

After i questioned in confusion, i only watched the purple grape pat towards me quickly with something in his hands.

"The electricity went out 20 minutes ago, after you fainted in Mikes arms," Vincent chuckled, approaching in front of my face.

I gulped, watching the figure sit his ass down on the couch; right beside me swiftly. I sighed, seeing something in his huge purple hands, making a snoozing noise.

I blinked, leaning closer to Vincents hands in curiosity. It was quite too dark too see through the pitch blackness that filled in the room; which at times, i wish i had cat vision. I started to sweat, not knowing what Vincent had in his hands.

"W-What you have t-there V-Vincent?" I gulped, leaning closer to the sleeping figure in his hands.

Vincent just chuckled, nudging the figure in his arms. Slowly, the snoozing peice of the little figure yelped a yawn, seeing little arms stick out in a high stretch. Another chuckle was heard from Vincent, moving his arms slowly towards me.

"Its Kamelia, i just wokened her," whispered Vincent in a soothing voice, having the baby squirm around in his hands; making cute noises. I blushed from her cuteness, reaching my hand down and ruffling her brunette hair cutely under my fingertips.

"I l-love her so m-much," i whispered back, leaning down and kissing the child lightly and gently on the head. Kamelia respond with a cute giggle, reaching her arms up towards my face. Quickly, before i could pull away, she grabbed my nose with her tiny fingers, squeezing and booping it playfully. I blushed once more, feeling her tiny hands brushed against my soft skin.

When Kamelia finally got bored of my nose, she pulled her hands away, resting them on her lap. I chuckled, leaning back up, face to face towards Vincent; which apparently was a big dark figure in front of me because of the lack of light in the house.

Vincent sighed, smiling down at the child in his hands, "Jeremy, i cant wait for Scott and I to get married. I want a baby child, to take care and look after all of his or her life until i die. Im gonna love the cupcake with all my heart when she or he enters the world; i just gotta be patient, just to wait for the right moment of the child is born."

"W-Who will be r-responsible for being p-pregnant? The 'female' of the family?" I asked politely, placing my hands on my lap.

My ears heard Vincent sigh once more, yet chuckle from my question. "I think it would be most likey Scott, im just too reckless," Vincent blushed, petting Kamelias soft cheeks by his purple fingertips.

I chuckled happy, feeling my face heat up in embarrassment. Glancing at the baby black figure in the darkness, i saw Vincents hands reach down, petting the childs head cutely.

"S-So? You p-practicing?" I giggled, feeling myself snicker under my breath.

The big black figure nodded, seeing his head turn towards me. "Yap, Mike allowed me to feed her a while ago, which was quite helpful in my opinion," Vincent replied, leaning back in the couch. Kamelia, who was in his hands, was lifted up to Vincents chest, watching her giggle and snuggle against the Vincents grape ass shirt.

"T-Thats good! W-Wait! Wheres M-Mike and the o-others? I questioned, tilting my head in confusion.

"Oh, Mike is upstairs, taking a nap like an lazy ass he is. His mother is playing poker against Fritz, which they have $1204 dollars bidded on them; the winner gets the money. Scott is reading his fucking cat books, Warrior Cats, i think. And your cousin, Finnick, is doodling up stairs on some scratch paper; something for him to do, i guess," Vincent answered, snuggling tightly back at the baby girl.

I smiled, nodding my head in reply to Vincents words. In a flash, a roll of extremely loud thunder shooked the house, feeling my body vibrate from the pressure. Kamelias soft, cute giggles stopped, only having a cry of stress to fill in my ears.

"Oh shit, the childs crying!" yelped Vincent, rocking her softly in his purple arms. I could tell he was trying to calm her down by it was no use; she just continued to cry more. I yelped in shock, filling my skin begin to sweat from the childs uncontrollable cries and sobs.

Quickly, the power flashed on, having the light shine on our eyes once again. The house is now bright, giving us the chance to see again.

As i looked down in Vincents hands, i saw Kamelia bawling her eyes out, seeing the tears stroll down her face. Her eyes got red and puffy, including the loud screams and crys that this child is creating. I winced, not knowing what to do to calm her down. But a lump of gray fur appeared on the corner of my right eye, seeing it run towards us. Turning my head, it was only Sora, dashing at us in high speed.

The gray, old female cat jumped on the couch, patting quickly towards the baby. Vincent and I were quite confused of whats gotten into Soras head until she started to rub on Kamelia, purring deeply throughtout her throat.

My stressed out frown slowly turned into a smile, watching Kamelias face blush into cuteness and to hear her giggles once more. Sora continued to purr on her, seeing Kamelias tensed up muscules relax quickly from the vibration the old cat created.

"What a hero~," Vincent cooed, smiling down at the two creatures in his arms.

_________

Sorry, crapy chapter.

Im so tried right now!

Goodnight Noot Noots!

Will update on another book of mine tomorrow! Love you!

♥~