Chapter 73: Vincents and Scotts Marriage [SPEICAL CHAPTER]

Omg! SURPRISE CHAPTER FOR OVER 65K VEIWS!!
________________________

// Jeremys P.O.V //

Today is a quite special day for 2 lovers; Scott and Vincent. On this very day, they will legally become married, joining the two families together into one. Scott and Vincent has always looked forward for the day, getting ready to get married and start a family.

I was in Scotts dressing room, including Amber along my side to help me. Mike and Fritz stayed with Vincent, who got dressed in a different dressing room, across the hallway. The wedding was taken place at a very, fancy church, which Scott somehow got the money to afford it all. Want a lucky fucker!

Scott stood in the middle of the dressing room, getting ready for our hands to do the magic, only being in his black boxers. I swiftly pulled out a pair of black, nice suit pants from the clothes rack, looking at the tag in the pants in order to see if it's Scotts right size. "Hurry up, im getting cold here!" Scott growled, watching Amber look for the right black pair of shoes for the wedding that Scott could wear.

I only rolled my eyes, sighing as i walked up behind Scott, placing my hands on this nice waists. Quickly, i shoved the pants on Scotts body, pulling it up to his hips. My hands trailed around Scotts ass, feeling if it was tight enough for being sexy on his ass. I knew Vincent, that purple asshole, would be looking down there, wishing to fuck him hard tonight.

"J-Jeremy, why are you touching there?" squeaked Scott, looking down at my moving hands. I only chuckled, rubbing harder around his ass before i trailed my hands around his member, zipping up his pants flyer. After i got done, i quickly looked up into Scotts eyes, only seeing a huge blush spreaded across his cheeks. "Prevert!" Scott simply yelled, watching me smile evilly at him.

I then grabbed a sexy, tight black suit top from the clothes rack, bring it up to Scotts chest. "A-Arms up," I demanded, watching Scott obey quickly. Slowly, i placed the top over his body, buttoning it up to his collorbone. I refused to button the last button cause i wanted it show Scotts sexy collarbone, which i knew it will make Vincent quite horney.
Amber finally picked up the right pair of shoes, handing them to me, into my hands gently. Amber smiled, pointing at the dresser table, "Now, sit there Scott, i'll be doing your face and hair. Jeremy will be putting on your shoes for you, ok?"

Scott only nodded, dropping his arms by his side before turning his body direction towards the dresser, patting his feet towards the area. I followed behind, holding Scotts shoes in my hands tightly as Amber lead Scott to the dresser area.

// Mikes P.O.V //

I was in Vincents dressing room, trying to get Vincents suit pants on; but the purple grape refused me to touch him. Fritz even tried to shove the suit pants on Vincents body, but only got a kick in the face, breaking his thick, round glasses. Now Fritz cant see whats he's doing, cause he's fucking blind like a bat now, and without him, i got to do all the shit work to Vincent.

"Let me put on your pants!!" I yelled, trying to grab Vincent by the ponytail. My hands ferociously tried to grab Vincent on the hair but the fucking grape ran around the room, making it impossible for me to catch him. Fritz was laying on the floor, unconscious from me acendentally hitting him on the head, while i tried to catch Vincent ealier.

"Stop chasing me!" screeched Vincent, dashing around the room from my appearance. Slowly, the grape quit running, too exhausted to move as he breathed heavily throughtout his lungs. In my opinion, this was my once and only advantage to get the purple ass.

I violently battle screeched, pouncing on top of Vincent, directly on his back. The grape sucker fell on the ground, handing hard on his belly area. A yelp of pain squeaked out of Vincents mouth, squirming around under my body weight, trying to escape. Since i weighted alot for my body structure, Vincent couldnt escape from under me; resulting a couples murmuring curse words to run out of his mouth.