Chapter 33: Jeremys Evil Pranks

Here is my face (again). There was a problem last time of Wattpad for not letting it show up. If is doesn't show up again, than FUCK WATTPAD IN THE ASS!

____

// Jeremys P.O.V //

It was now April 17, which was Vincents birthday. (And @kenziej4 birthday too :3) Now ever since that popcorn innocent, i swear im not going to eat another popped kernal in my life. Or lay on top of Mike while he is sleeping. Not going to risk dieing. Fuck!

Since it was Vincents birthday, he wanted to spend it for family time only. So i just sended a present for him though the mail. I didnt want to disturb him and his family.

Its early in the morning, which Mike is extremely tired. I always have to make fucking strong coffee for him so he would be able to stay awake for breaskfast. Man, he needs to go to bed more early, instead of going at 3:00 a.m. Damn!

I was in the kitchen, thinking what might Mike and I want to do to spend this day equally, until fucking Mike decided to do errands, leaving me alone in the house. Utaukushi-sa and Izumi were rubbing against my legs, Chouko was playing with his mother, and Ai was chilling on the countertops. 'Fucking cats!' Hana and Ryuu were big, huge German Sherpards. They would mostly be outside but they are at times inside. They just grew too big.

After cleaning around the house, i decided to do something interesting on Mike. Something real interesting. >:)

I rushed upstairs, running through the hallway, and into Mikes bathroom. Little Izumi was chasing me behind my feet, thinking this was a little game. And everytime she would catch up to my toes, she would jump and bite into my socks. Which fucking hurt! She had lion teeth!

I opened the bathroom cabinets, searching for what i was looking for repeatingly. (Big word :o) After a while of searching, i found a bottle of blue hair dye under a pile of towels. This was the item i needed for my plan to work.

I was going to fill Mikes shampoo bottle with blur hair dye and when he takes a shower, washing his hair, he will use the shampoo on his black, beautiful hair. (Ya, if you forgotten, the bite of '87 didnt happen YET, so Mike still his black hair) His black hair would turn dark blue which shines in the light brightly. How fucking funny it will be. I never knew i can be this evil.

^^ Time Skip til dirty Mike to come home^^

// Mikes P.O.V //

I stepped in my house, finding it bright, spanking clean. 'Fuck! Jeremy cleaned it. He needs to chill at times instead of having to work all the time.'

"JEREMY!?" I yelled, having my voice echoing through the house. "Y-Yes? M-Mike?" questioned Jeremy. Jeremy patted out of the living room and straight to me. He had worried eyes that burned through my skin. 'He probably thinks he's in trouble.' I chuckled though that thought, leaving Jeremy quite confused.

"W-Whats wrong M-Mike? Did i do s-something w-wrong?" Jeremy wondered in confusion. 'Damn, why is he so cute!?' I smiled at him, ruffling his hair. He wimpered by this action but then smiled back, staring in my icey blue eyes.

I giggled, "Im going to take a shower. I will be right back." Jeremy nodded his head, giggling uncontrollably. (Big word!) 'Whats up with him?' I questioned in my mind. I shrugged in wonder and started to head up the staircase, leaving Jeremy in the living room.

^^ Time Skip to the end of Mikes shower ^^ FUCK YA! >:- {D

// Jeremys P.O.V //

I was reading my manga, enjoying each moment in its pages, until my attention went straight to Mike when he stomped downstairs, soaking wet. He did had a towel around his waist, but i could tell Mike was a hot mess. His hair on his head was completely dark blue. I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh ass off.

Mike stomped over to the couch, where i was sitting, staring at my face. "Did you do this?" Mike growled. My hand was still covering my mouth cause of all the unbearable giggles i wad having right now. I stared at his pissed off eyes, nodding my head. "P-Prank ya," i mumbled under my breath.

Mike stared at my never endlessly smiling face. When Mike narrowed his eyes on me, i would only laugh my head off harder. Soon my stomach started to ache from all the laughing i did.

I griped my belly, feeling sharp pain from the laugher. Mike only smiled and jumped on top of me. "M-Mike!" I yelped in shock. Mike only smirked as he got on top of me. I laided on the couch, trembling in shock. Soon, his towel around his waist got loose and fall off around his body.

I blushed strawberry as i saw his member but Mike only smirked in amazment. Mike leaned closer to my face, licking his lips. 'Oh, FUCK!'

____

Cliff Hanger!!! *giggles evil*

Mustache face fixes everything!! >:- {D

FEEL THE POWER OF THE MUSTACHE!!! *laughes like a physco* FUCK! I need to chill! ♥