Chapter 54: Blueberry Challenge (Part 2)

Im tired and sleepy. Whenever im tired and sleepy, i suck at making chapters, sorry if this chapter comes out chappy ♥

________________
// Mikes P.O.V //

It has been already an hour since the punishments were announced by the purple asshole; who smirks like a fucking dieing bird. I swear to god, i would fucking stab him with a fork onto his balls like i did on the fucking bird a while ago. Man, that purple ass drives me crazy.

Jeremy was still unconscious, laying on the soft couch cushions in the living room, peacefully. I entered the kitchen, having my head hang low, not noticing my father and mother was in the room already. When i looked up, i started to sweat, having my eyes widen in shook, staring never endlessly.

There stood my father, pantless, behind the kitchen countertop. My mother was behind him, having a serious expression on her face. She bent down, which i only seen her hand movements. I coughed purposely, grabbing their attention towards me.

I watched as my fathers face flushed like a tomatoe, murmuring under his breath. I rubbed my fingers, asking, "What are you guys doing?"

Taylee looked up, having a smile on her face when she saw me in front of her. "Oh! Im trying to shove a spoon up your fathers ass, just dont mind us!" Taylee chuckled, having a happy tone in her voice. I nodded my head, turning my body around, which i headed towards the staircase, trying to pretend that i never saw anything.

As i made up half way through the staircase, i heard a loud manly scream, echoing from the kitchen. The scream had the voice of my fathers, having me quite confused. "Got it in!" Mother yelled, having her laughs echo after the scream. Then it hit me; my mother just successfully shoved a spoon up my fathers asshole. 'Wow....'

I approached the top of the staircase, walking towards my bedroom; which was a mistake...

When i opened the door, turning the door knob with my left hand, i stared to see a purple grape, being beaten to shit. I just stood there, watching Vincent get beaten up by Terry; which the weapon Terry used were pencils.

The sharp objects hit Vincents body, making him jump and yelp in extreme pain. Terry had a smirk on his face, enjoying the pain Vincent was receiving. Finnick was on the floor, sitting up straight, watching the battle between Terry and Vincent. I just quickley grabbed the door nob once again, slowly shutting the door in front of me, blocking the secnery that was happening.

When the door closed shut, i stepped back from the door, turning my back from the door, walking away like a badass; again, pretending that nothing happened. When my legs brought me to the staircase, i heard soft footsteps coming up the stairs. I thought it would be Hana, but i was wrong.

There, walking towards me, is cute, little, sexy Jeremy, coming up the stairs, having a tired expression on his soft face. I giggled, holding my hand out, wanting to help jere-bear out. Jeremy stared at my hand that sticked out in front on him, slowly placing his hand in mine.

// Jeremys P.O.V //

I gently placed my hand on Mikes fingers, having his powerful strength pull me out of the staircase quickly. But all of the force made me trip from my clumsy legs, falling onto Mikes chest. When my right ear hit his chest, i could feel his steady heartbeat under mine. This made me extra tired.

My eyes slowly closed, about to fall asleep once again, but yet get nudged on the shoulder by Mikes body. I jerked my eyes open, looking up at Mike in confusion. Mike chuckled, starting to play with my brown hair; making me pout at his face.

Mike leaned down, kissing the top of my head, whispering in my right ear in a soothing voice, "Vincent won the blueberry challenge and he decided the punishments. He let me pass, making me happy as fuck, but he did make a punishment for you."

I looked into Mikes blue eyes, tilting my head, wanting Mike to explain my punishment. "W-What is my p-punishment?" I asked, hugging Mike tightly in my arms. Mike sighed, hugging me back, whispering into my right ear again, "You have to do a blowjob on me."

My face quickly flushed strawberry, feeling myself starting to sweat uncontrollably. I stared into Mikes eyes in shock, pulling away from the hug. Mike giggled, starting to play with my hair again.

I murmured, slapping Mikes hand away from my head. Mike jumped in shock, looking quite confused from my actions. "Jeremy, what th----!" Mike yelped, being caught off by watching me bend over on my knees.

I trailed my hands down to Mikes thighs, rubbing my hands around the jeans that covered his sexy thighs. Mike looked down at me, having sweat dripping down his face.

"Jeremy???~" Mike questioned, watching me bite the jeans that surrounded his member. I watched as a bulge slowly forming under his jeans, making it pop in front of my face. I quickly unbottoned his jeans and boxers, pulling it down to his ankles. I watched as his hard cock flopped in front of me, being incaptive from under the jeans.

I grabbed Mikes hard, big member, shoving it in the entrance of my tiny, soft, warm mouth. Moans were only heard.

_________

Lolz! No SMUT for you! ♥

Me too tired... Sorry, if this chapter sucked

NOOTY BOOTY