Chapter 79: Swiggey Swoggey, im coming for Jeremys böötey [Part 2]

Continued-
________________________

// No P.O.V // [3rd P.O.V]

Jeremys little legs dashed throughout the house, panting for breath as he was being chase by the older male. His lungs inhale and exhaled oxygen that he needed in able to continue runnning, trying not to pass out from the lack of it. Jeremys hair was messed up, all over the place when the speeding air hitted his face, trying to escape from the security guard.

Mike, in the other hand, raced right behind Jeremy, only being a couple feet from the younger, sexier male. His black beanie fell onto the floor while he ran, exposing his silky black hair that hid under that clothing. He too, ran throughout the house, but only chasing the nightwatch that ran from his presence.

Jeremy screamed in fear, turning into a sharp corner that lead into a small hallway. Mike contuined to chase, yet slammed onto the wall which he tried to turn too sharp in a fast speed. "Shit!" Mike yelped, regaining his strength as he pushed himself off the wall, following Jeremys trail.

Jeremy shrieked as he ran into the hallway bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind him. As Mike caught up, his fists banged on the wooden white door, wanting permission to enter the bathroom. Jeremy jumped in fear when the loud noise echoed in his ears, backing up onto the end of the bathroom, pressing his back against the wall.

"Jeremy! I want that booty so open the door!" Mike yelled, laughing under his breath as he quit banging on the door, waiting for Jeremys response. Jeremy just shooked in fear, trembling as he refused to do what Mike ordered him to do.

"N-No!" Jeremy yelled loudly, crossing his arms in front of his chest, refusing to be bossed around by the older male. Mike only growled angrily, placing his hands on the door, postioning himself near the door. As more weight pressed against the door, the door creaked loudly, making Jeremy bounce in shock.

Jeremy gulped nervously, rubbing his hands together, "W-What are you d-doing M-Mikey?"

Mike only snickered evilly, beginning to move his hips back and forth, banging into the door. This scared the living shit out of Jeremy, causing him to crawl over to the door, looking down on the bottom door crack to see Mikes socked feet in middle of the doorway.

"M-Mike," Jeremy stuttered, continuing, "W-What in the f-fuck are you d-doing?"

Mike only chuckled, going faster in speed when he heard Jeremys words. "Humping," Mike answered, gripping onto the wooden door when he thrusted. Jeremys throat went dry, quickly crawling back to the wall, trembling badly of the sight of knowing that Mike is humping; but humping what?

"H-Humping w-w-w-what?" Jeremy chocked out, sweating uncontrollably from Mikes teaseingly tricks.

"The door," Mike quickly answered, thrusting harder onto the door, banging.

"W-Why?" Jeremy questioned, lifting his legs up to his chest, curling up into a ball with widened eyes. 'Will i ever get out of here?'

"So i can get you out of there," Mike giggled, continuing to thrust.

"Y-You know im n-not gonna l-leave if your h-humping a door, r-right?" Jeremy said in a shakey voice, starting to panick in the small bathroom.

"Oh well, you'll have to get out sometime, right?" Mike chuckled, slowing his thrusting down.

Jeremy groaned in frustration and annoyance, not knowing what to do to get out of the room without interfering with the older male, who blocked his only exit. "Fuck," Jeremy said in a whisper, saying it without a stutter in his voice.

"What was that!?" Mike laughed, only hearing mumbles of the younger males frustration.

"N-Nothing!" Jeremy screeched angrily, growling under his breath.