Chapter 67: SMUT Stalkers

This fucking Jeremy picture above is AMAZING! SO KAWAIII! OMG!! :DDDD ♥

______________

// Vincents P.O.V //

(This takes place during the time Jeremy is having sex with Mike in the shower, Chapter 66: Jeremy screws Mike [SMUT] )

Scott and I glared thought the peeping hole on the bathroom door, wondering what Jeremy and Mike were doing. Jeremy went in the bathroom naked, wanting to fuck Mike for the very first time. I was happy for him, and proud at the same time that Jeremy is going against his will. Man, cant wait to see Mike unable to walk, lolz.

"Vinney, I cant see," Scott whispered, trying to see what is happening along with me. "I cant either," i answered back, patting Scott on the back. Before i could say anything else, a loud moan was heard inside. Scott shivered as I just smirked in entertainment. "All i can say that they are teasing each other or Jeremy is humping Mike; i dont know," I smiled, trying to look through under the crack that was on the bottom of the bathroom door. Yet, it was too hard to see.

"Wha-AHH!" Mikes voice ranged, having myself jump on the ground harshly. Scott grunted, feeling nervous of why I wanted to watch them badly.

I leaned my head against the door, pressuring my ear against the wood, trying to hear more. There were soft, soothing words from Jeremy, but they were too silent to make out what he was saying. Scott quickly grabbed my purple hand, grabbing my attention towards him. "What?" I frowned, wanting to see more from the other side of the door. "Vincent, lets go. We cant see through and the words are too hard to hear... Also we are invading their privacy too," groaned Scott, dragging my body away from the door.

I whined, yet i still didnt give up. I yanked Scotts arm off my body, looking up to the ceiling to see an conditioner air vent. Man, those things travel throughout the house... including the bathroom!

I growled, jumping up, wacking my hands at the ceiling air vent, having the cover fall, landing in my hands. Now, there is an opening that i can sneak myself in; finally!

"Scott! Come here and help me up!" I whispered loudly, motioning Scott towards me. Scott sighed, obeying my demand; who walked up to me, meeting face to face. "Now, let me climb on you," i quickly yelped, positioning myself behind Scotts back.

"Wait, climb on m----?!"

Scott was interrupted by me jumping onto his back, having my feet grip onto Scotts shoulder. Scott only yelped, having my weight pound on his shoulders harshly. Now, my feet was balanceing on top of Scotts shoulders, having myself able to reach the ceiling air vent. Scotts large hands grabbed my purple legs, trying not to let me fall.

Using all of my strength, i lifted myself inside the air vent, squeezing in through the tight space. I looked down from the air vent, seeing Scott quite pissed, looking up at me angrily. "Wanna come Scotty?" I advised, having a curious expression on my purple ass grape face. Scott quickly shooked his head, placing his hands on his hips. "No thank you, i just dont wanna be part of this," growled Scott, turning his body direction to the bedroom door, exiting it in a hurry.

I sighed, shrugging as i turned my body deeper into the air vent, beginning to crawl throught the tight space. My knees and hands softly crawled to the bathroom vent, feeling cobwebs, dust, and dirt all over my body.

When i approached the bathroom air vent exit, i peered over the coverer, lifting the cover into my hands and placing it by me. Before i could take a peek, Mikes voice moaned loudly throught the bathroom walls. "Faster...." moaned Mike, gasping heavily under his breath.

Those words made me shiver down my spine, lowering my head throught the air vent hole. Looking upside down, i spotted Mike and Jeremy in the showers, moaning and groaning in a hot mess. Jeremy was fucking Mike, which Jeremy was actually pounding Mike extremely hard. My mind fuzzed up as my eyes stared at the two fucking. Omg!