Chapter 18: The Sickness (option 11 by @Peskykid)

// Jeremys P.O.V //

It has been a week since the pudding incedent. Ryuu had gotten better yet i havent. I have gotten worst. I gotten a very high fever and i wouldnt stop throwing up for a couple of days. Mike got worried about me and brought me to the hospital.

After a couple of days, of annoying shit load of beeping nosies from the hospital machines, the doctors told Mike that i had Nausea with vomiting. They said it wasnt a disease, but are symptoms of many different conditions, such as infection ("stomach flu"), food poisoning, motion sickness, overeating, blocked intestine, illness, concussion or brain injury, appendicitis, and migraines. (A/N i sound so smart) ((And it is a real sickness!!))

They also said i would feel pain and they were still figuring out what caused me to have Nausea. They said to Mike that there is a chance that i would die, since from all the pain and the lack of water in my body, and the reaction of the nerves.. They told me it would be most likey a infection ("stomach flu") or food poisoning, since i was vomiting for days.

I feel like dieing. The pain stayed in me, shaking up all my body nerves. I ached and i couldnt move, it has been hours and i was waiting for the doctors to return. The white room and annoying machines annoyed the crap out of me. I felt like my ears were about to run away from my head!

The male doctor walked in. He smiled as a female nurse walked in behind him. "Hi Mr. Fritzgarld. How are you feeling?" he asked nicely. "B-Bad," i moaned. My skin on my body was getting paler by hours. "Thats not good. Let me check your blood." He walked over to my bed and checked my blood. The nurse was holding my hand, trying to calm me down from all of my pain.

"Looks like you have a infection in your stomach, a deadly one from Nausea. Thats why you have been vomiting for a while now." I nodded my weak head. The nurse got up and exited my hospital room.

"Im sorry. The infection is so bad, it can kill you," the doctor mumbled. I was shocked what he had said and started to tremble in fear. The doctor laughed and patted my back. "Son, you dont have a 100% of dieing. Well.... Since you are not as strong as other panients, maybe 54%" I calmed down a bit when the doctor said in a sweet tone.

He got up and exited my hospital room yet a nurse walked in with someone behind her. It was Mike.

"Mr. Fritzgarld, someone is here to see you." I smiled when Mike ran over to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged back. The nurse 'awww' and left us, giving us privacy.

"Its good t-to see y-you M-Mike." Mike smiled, "You too." Mike contuined, "I want you to know that i love you." I nodded, "I-I-I l-love... I love you too." I smiled. Mike leaned in and kiss my left cheek. He rubbed my hands for a while, and soon, he fell asleep on a hospital chair beside me. I loved how cute he looked when he was asleep.

I yawned and asleep with him.

*Time Skip 1 hour*

My eyesight was burry and i didnt know what is happening. Three doctors were rushing in and out of my hospital room. My earing was blurry and i couldnt move. I didnt know whats happening to me. I felt deathly numb. Unmoveable. (Big word XD)

After a couple of minutes, my eyesight and earing was coming back, but i still couldnt move my body very well. Mike wasnt with me, which worried me to death. 'Is he ok? Does he need me? Is he alright?' My thoughts kept rushing quickly through my mind.

A doctor, the same doctor as before patted my back. "Son, you had a nerve breakdown. Nearly costed your life." I didnt respond, i was shocked. 'How could this happen?'

"Mr. Fritzgarld, someone is here to see you," the nurse intrupted. (Cant spell today) "L-Let them i-in," i moaned in my weak voice. Mike walked up to me, sobbing. He immediately hugged me tightly, crying into my chest. "You ok M-Mike?" Mike shooked his head and started to cry longer.

I runned my fingers into his hair, wispering into his ear, "Why y-you u-upset M-Mikey?" He stood up and rubbed my hands. "I nearly lost you... I didnt know what to do... You nearly left me.... Alone..." Mike wouldnt stop sobbing. I knew i had to calm him down.

"M-Mike, I love y-you and i will n-never l-leave you. I l-love you too m-much to leave you. Mike, you are my h-hero. M-My.... My guardian."

I am still alive. I am still with you, my love...

_______________

Sorry if i broke your hearts. Jeremy lives! Yay but nearly died.
_____________
Chapter 19: Option 14 by @Insane_Shadow

Chapter 20: Option 15 by @Insane_Shadow and @c_lion14

Chapter 21: Option 16 by @Insane_Shadow

______________

Now i have to go to school now, cause i have a field trip today and tomorrow. Charpter 19 will be out today later byeeeee