Chapter 37: Marriage

// Jeremys P.O.V //

Today is June 13, the day of our marriage. Family, friends, and relatives (cant spell) from both of our family tree, has came in to share the exciting moments that will start in our lifes. The gay marriage has been planned out well, cause of my awesomness. We have the huge wedding cake, the chairs that the guest can sit while the preacher preaches, the weird looking preacher, deserts and tons of food, guests, and it was all planned by a clear water lake. Some of our guests brought fishing poles to fish as a celebration for the wedding. Im already enjoying this.

I was in the changing room, changing into my suit for the wedding. Amber and Scott were in the room with me, making sure the suit would fit perfect on me. They would also fix my hair and clothes as well.

"Lets give you a size smaller on the suit pants," reasoned Scott, as he examined me with my suit top and underwear (boxers). Amber was fixing my suit top, making it look perfect as it can be. "There!" finished Amber, now heading to my shoes. "Im going to polish them so they can be shiney," Amber said with excitment in her tone. I chuckled until Scott slapped my ass. I violently turned my head back, staring him in confusion. "W-Wtf Scott!?" I screeched.

Scott only hummed and went to pick a suit bottom for me, ignoring my question. I frowned, asking, "Is M-Mike r-ready y-yet?" Amber looked up to me, answering my question, "I dont know, i will go check."

Amber stood up, heading to the door. She was heading down Mikes dressing room.

// Ambers P.O.V // (First time using her P.O.V!)

I patted quickly over to Mikes dressing room, which was down the hall. As i approached the door, i knocked on it loudly. "Who is it?" a voice answered from the other side of the door. "Amber," i swiftly answered back. "Come in," the voice replied.

I turned the doors knob, entering Mikes dressing room. Closing the door behind me, i saw Fritz helping Mike put on the suit pants and Vincent cleaning Mikes face. I interrupted their actions by my voice, "You done yet?"

Mike shot a harsh glance at me, "Does it look like im fucking done?" I observed Mike quickly. Mike was shirtless but the suit pants was slowly making its way up to Mikes waists. "Ok," i murmured, before leaving Fritz and Vincent alone to do their job.

// Jeremys P.O.V //

Amber returned to my dressing room, heading towards my shoes so she can continue poilishing them. "What d-did th-they say?" I asked the lady. She looked up to me, relaxing her expression, "Not ready yet. They havent even have the whole suit on yet." I nodded, smiling happily.

Scott finished putting my suit pants on, which were a size smaller than i usually wear. I questioned, "Why d-do you n-need to g-give me a s-smaller size f-for the p-pants?" Scotts only response was slapping my ass again. I yelped as i jumped in the air, shocked. "S-Scott! A-Answer me p-please!?"

"Fine, i gave you a smaller size because the smaller size will rap around your cute ass tighly, making you look sexyier. Man, i know Mike will look down there and get amazed," explained Scott, pointing at my ass. I started to sweat nervously by Scotts answer. 'All it is going to do is make him horney over me,' i thought. I rolled my eyes at Scott, which Scott only chuckled.

"Stop sweating, or you will smell like a pig at the wedding," snapped Amber. I quickly nodded, trying to refuse to sweat more. "Now the hair," Scott smiled excitedly. Scott walked over to the dresser, pulling out a brush. Amber came up and brouht a chair for me to sit.

Amber pointed at the chair, "Sit!" I quickly nodded, slowly letting my ass sit on the soft cushions of the chair. "Scott, it s-squeezes my a-ass," i groaned. Scott glanced at me harshly, then continued to find items to use to fix my hair and face.