Chapter 21: Drunk!?!? (Option 16 requested by @Insane_Shadow)

___________

I fell in love of this song. Its called Build the Cities by Monstercat. You can listen if you want. It is not meant in this story. ♥

___________

// 3rd P.O.V. // (No ones P.O.V.)

Jeremy has went in the hospital for a couple of weeks, after the accurance of hanging himself acendentally. Jeremy was rushed to the hospital by Mike, barely breathing. Jeremy soon became stable, and the doctors said that Jeremy would live. The doctors also said that Jeremy would be able to come home in a week. So shocking.

^^Time Skip 1 week^^ ♡

// Mikes P.O.V //

My arm was around Jeremys waist, supporting his unstable walking ability. Jeremy just left the bed in the first time and now was coming home. He was "learning" how to walk again, since he didnt move from his bed for a week. His cute tiny toes, padding on the cold hard white hospital tiles.

"M-Mike, im tired," mumbled weary Jeremy. "Well, we are going to the car. You can rest when you get house. Ok?" I turned my head, looking down to cute Jeremy, who was trying to focus on walking straight.

We soon reached the crowded parking lot, filled by colorful car tops. "M-Mike! The s-sidewalk is h-hot!" yelped Jeremy. Jeremy was hopping like crazy. So cute! I quickly picked him up bridle style, not letting Jeremy risk having burnet, crispy toes.

I approached my car, laying Jeremy in the back seat, so he can lay and rest. "Dont fall alseep cause how am i going to bring you in the house?" I said before slamming the back car door shut.

^^Time Skip to Mikes Amazing House^^

// Jeremys P.O.V //

I felt Mikes arms scoop me up, and lifted me from the back seat of the car. I was half asleep, too tired to open my eyes. I would only moan when Mike talked to me.

After a minute of rustling nosies, i was placed on something extremely soft. 'Must be the bed. It has Mikes smell on it.' Mike leaned on me, kissing my head peacefully and quietly, before leaving me to sleep in the bed.

^^ Time Skip 1 hour^^ ((Only shit, so many time skips, sorry))

I woken by Mike, shaking me in my sleep. "Wake up Jere-Bear. Your not going to sleep all day and go crazy with full of energy during midnight," giggled Mike. I moaned and turned my head, facing the wall and not Mike. "Asshole," Mike cursed.

I heard Mike walk away in silence until a cup of cold water was splashed on my face, and a heavy Mike jumping on top of me. "M-Mike!! Im g-going to k-kill you!!!"

I jumped on top of Mike, with my face dripping water. I was wide awake! Fucking Mike! "B-Butthole!" I yelled. Mike giggled and he wrapped his legs around my waist, making me not being able to move. "M-Mike!"

"Fine, you lazy 20 year old cutie," giggled Mike. Mike released his legs around me, shifting and getting up from the bed. I giggled and got up with Mike.

"You hungry?" Mike asked. I shooked my head. Again, i was never hungry cause i was so used to be starved half to death by my father. "Ok, but i am going to make hot chocolate, you want some?"

My face started glithering with joy. "Y-Yes! P-Please!" I giggled, jumping everywhere. "Ok, Ok. Just wait downstairs, i will bring it was finished."

^^Time Skip for 15 minutes^^

// Mikes P.O.V //

I walk in the room with two cups of hot chocolate in my hands. Jeremy was sitting peacefully on the couch, looking out at window. "Hey Jere-Bear, i got your hot chocolate." I handed Jeremy a cup full of hot chocolate. Jeremy looked at my hand and quickly snatched the cup. "Careful Jere-Bear," i giggled at his cuteness. Jeremy raspberry at me.