Chapter 40: Surgery (part 1)

(SkyloxLover87, this chapter is for you :3)

// Jeremys P.O.V //

It is now July 2, which tomorrow will be the day when i get surgery. Mike has been a lazy ass all day, onlying laying on the couch, watching T.V. But i have been doing work all day. Lucky me...

I vacuumed, wiped, dusted, and even washed the car. It took me about a couple of hours to do all of this work, which Mike just watched me do every bit of it. He would always advise me to take a break or rest, but i refused. I knew that i needed to clean the house since it has been a mess for a while, but Mike never pays attention to it. He doesn't give a shit.

I began to wash the dirty dishes that laid in the sink, being useless. Its only use is to stink up the kitchen, which makes me wanna throw up.

I grabbed a yellow sponge (A/N: *wiggles eyebrows* get it? Yellow Spongebob.. Fuck! Whats wrong with me these days XD) from under this sink, dipped soap on it, and started to clean the dishes that had crap on it. Mike only patted up to me, hugging me from behind. When he did, i jumped in shock, not knowing that he was behind me. Mike rested his chin on top of my fluffy, soft hair, sighing, "Jeremy, you need to take a break. You have been working too hard this morning. And you are going to the hospital soon for the surgery, please rest."

I sighed, looking up at Mike, frowning at him. Mike only reaction was smiling back my face, having a blush of light pink appear on his face. "B-But it is not h-healthy to l-live in a di-dirty house. Especially w-when i am g-going to get pr-pregnant of our child. This environment is t-too u-unacceptable for a b-baby. Im sorry M-Mike, but i a-am not," i pouted. Mike quietly grunt, having his grip get tighter. Refusing to get "permanently stuck" with Mike, I quickly pinched his tender cheeks playfully, before dashing off from Mikes grip, running to the stair case. Quickly gripping the railings, i paced up the stairs and into Mikes bedroom, only having Mike a couple feet behind me.

I slammed the bedroom door, and looking for a place to hide, but i was too slow. Mike banged through the bedroom door, jumping on top of me with all of his weight. Yelping in shock, i am flat on my belly, flattened by Mike. Mike only giggled in my right ear. 'Fuck...'

"M-Mike! G-Get off m-me!" I wimpered pathetically, wiggling under Mikes weight. But Mike only smirked pushing me down harder on the ground. "M-Mike!?" I screeched when Mikes weight got heavier on me.

Mike chuckled, speaking into my right ear, "Im not leaving unless you fall alseep in front of me. And yes, you are stuck on the floor, under my weight, until i think you have rested well enough."

I rolled my eyes, murmuring a curse word under my breath. I glaced around the room, looking for something that might help me escape from giant Mike, but nothing around me looked like it would help.

After, i dont know, 20 minutes, i heard Mikes heartbeat slowing down, meaning that Mike, himself, is falling alseep. 'Fuck!'

I nudged Mikes head, by using by shoulder, trying to wake him up, but his eyes didnt bear to open. 'Darn, looks like im stuck here,' i thought, getting annoyed by Mikes snores.

But soon enough, i fell asleep myself. Resting peacefully under Mike.

// Mikes P.O.V //

My heavy eyelids opened, hearing a cute "kitten" snoring under me. I lifted my head, staring down at the burnette, who was sleeping peacefully under me. 'I knew he will fall for me,' i thought, smiling at my little baby.

Jeremys hair covered his face, which i removed, staring into his sleeping face. His eyelids were closed, his fluffy hair messed up, his snores, and drooling alittle on himself is the cutest thing i have ever seen in my life. 'Why does Jeremy has to be this damn cute!?' ♡

I glanced over at the clock after looking at my little Jere-bear, seeing that it was only an hour away til Jeremy needs to go to the hospital. 'I dont think it would hurt him if we can early, i hope.'

I returned my attention to Jeremy, gently touching his shoulder. I quickly shooked Jeremy on the shoulder, trying to wake him up. But his only response was slapping my hand cutely and gently, mumbling. I only chuckled, knowing that it would be hard to wake this baby up. So, i quickly scooped up Jeremy, taking him bridle style down the stairs, and into my shiney, clean Ford Mustang.

(A/N: i dont know if you remember but in Chapter 2, it mentions Mike having a Ford Mustang. XD)

^^ Time Skip to the badass looking hospital ^^

I entered the hospital with sleeping Jeremy in my hands. People around me looked at me like i was crazy but i didnt give a shit to them. I patted up the front desk, having a women talking into a hospital phone. I wait "politely" for her to finish her call before talking to her.

She hung the phone up, looking at me, smiling happily. "Hi sir, my name is Skylox, what do you need today?" she politely asked me. (SkyloxLover87, made a character for u :3 And dont worry, i will use her alot.)

I nodded my head, replieing to the nice lady, "Im Mike Schmidt. We have a scheduled surgery for Jeremy Schmidt by Dr. Goathair and Mrs. NoMistakes. What room do we need to go to in able to start surgery." Skylox placed her hands on a computer keyboard as her eyes stared at the bright screen. Her hands quickly moved as she pressed on the computer keys. I just stared and waited for her to answer me.

After a minute, she turned to me, asking, "Jeremy Schmidt right?" I nodded my head impatiently, tapping my foot on the tile floor. My arms started to ache for holding Jeremy alittle too long, and i knew that if i held any longer, my arms will be sore tomorrow. I groaned as Skylox shifted some papers, looking at me once more. "Room 189 sir," she answered. I sighed, closing my eyes in relaxation, mumbling thank you to the nice lady.

I turned my body sharply and headed my way down the hallway, looking for room 189.

// Jeremys P.O.V //

My eyes slightly opened when i felt a soft cushion under my body. Mumbling voices were heard in a plain, white room. I turned my head, groaning, seeing Mike rubbing my left hand. I smiled in confusion, looking around the room, not knowing where i was. "You are finally awake," chuckled Mike. I nodded my head, but i was still quite confused. "H-How did i g-get h-here?" I questioned stupidly.

Mike giggled, ruffling my soft, chocolate brown hair, before answering my question. "I carried you here. I didnt mind carrying you since you are so fucking light dude. Wow, you need to eat more!" Mike teased, chuckling in delight. I giggled by Mikes teasing words, having Mike continuing, "Your surgery is about to start, so you wont see me for long, but Dr. Goathair and Mrs. NoMistakes are part of the surgery, so at least you know some people who will be cutting into your body," Mike chuckled harder, having a flush of pink appearing on his face.

I smiled at Mikes silly jokes, but my attention was interrupted when Dr. Goathair and Mrs. NoMistakes walked into the room, with smiled on their faces. 'They still look like fucking clowns,' i cursed in my thoughts, frightened by their appearances once more.

"Now, excuse us for interrupting, but Jeremy, the surgerions are ready. So we are going to make you all alseep first before we take you out for surgery. Ok?" Dr. Goathair examined. I nodded my head, accepting Dr. Goathairs decision.

Mrs. NoMistakes walks up to me, grabbing my arm. She injected a shot in my arm. Luckly, i am not as crazy as Vincent when he gets a shot. (A/N: lolz)

"Ok, there, you will fall asleep in a minute," Mrs. NoMistakes smiled, before leaving the room with Dr. Goathair following her from behind. I looked up at Mike, feeling my eyes get heavy.

Mike stood up, cupping my right cheek, kissing me in the hospital bed. As he broke the kiss, my eyes were already half closed, falling into a deep sleep quickly.

"I love you~" Mike purred. I smiled and leaning up to kiss his right cheek. As i broke the cheek kiss, i smiled as i touched Mikes black beautiful hair. "I l-love y-you too~" i replied, before my eyelids fall closed over my emerald green eyes, falling into a deep, sounding sleep.

____

Part 2 is coming soon :3
Like tomorrow

Good bye my jelly babies ;D