Chapter 8

// Jeremys P.O.V //

It has been 3 weeks since Doll killed herself. I never knew why she would do it, she had a beautiful boyfriend. Mike said that he was about to propose to her a week after her death, knowing that they wanted to start a family together.

I felt bad for him, imagine that you were going to start a family with a person you love very much, yet your love dies right at the time you was about to propose. So sad.

I walked through the upstairs hallway and knocked on Mikes bedroom door. Only silence hitted my ears. I knocked again but no response. The door was locked. "M-Mike?" "Fuck off Jeremy, leave me alone will you!" I was shocked by Mikes tone of words. But i understood how he was feeling.

I turned my body and headed to my room, and sat on the bed. The only noise was the clock ticking, nothing else. I sat there in silence, not moving a muscle.

// Mikes P.O.V //

I just rudely talked to Jeremy, but didnt care. I was laying in the bed, with my arms holding onto a pillow. I locked myself in the room all day, not eating anything. Jeremy would try and talk to me to eat something, but i always refused. I know Jeremy is trying to help, but i refuse his kindness.

My phone under my pillow was buzzing off, vibrating my bed. I reached under my pillow and pulled out my phone.

_______________________________________________________

(MIKES PHONE)

Fritz: Hows it going?

Mike: Not good, havent eaten. Stomach is killing me.

Fritz: Oh, im sorry for your loss. I never knew Doll would do that. She was really a nice, loveable person. Well, i really want to give you a hug right now.

Mike: Thx

Fritz: *hugs*

Mike: *hugs back* Thx

Fritz: :)

_________________________________________________________

I shoved the phone back in my pillow and laid my head on top of it. I remebered the fight i have with Doll weeks ago, it was the day i took Jeremy out to meet the other guards and the day Doll died.

~ FLASHBACK ~

I walked into the kitchen, seeing Doll siting in a chair, having a angery expression on her face. "Doll, whats wrong baby?" Doll turned her head and stared at me with a hatred attitude. "Why do you spend all your time with Jeremy!?" I shrugged in response. "Do you like him more than me?" Doll asked calmly. My face flushed dark red. 'I can blush!? I barely blush  in my life!?' I shooked my head. "N-Noo, n-never!" I explained. Doll just stared at me wildly. Silenced fulled the kitchen. I stared at direct contact at Dolls eyes, who looked pissed.

"Doll, dont look at me that way." "Why not, maybe i should. Ya, maybe i should run away and drown in a lake, will that make you feel better. Or hang myself? Which one is better!?! I wish i havent have meet you in my life!! I wish you wasnt even born!" Doll screamed. She stood up and stomped upstairs. 

I walked to the staircase and watched her go up. Before i headed back to the kitchen, i heard yelling. I ran over and heard Doll yelling at Jeremy, saying that it was all his fault. 'FUCK!' I took off runing upstairs and walked into Jeremys room. I saw him shocked, siting on the bed. 'Maybe i should take him to meet the other guards, that may calm him down.'

~ FLASHBACK OVER ~

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. "M-Mike, can i c-come in?" It was Jeremy. I waited a minute and than replied, "Sure." I rose up from my bed and walked over to my bedroom door. I opened it up and saw a crying Jeremy. Jeremy jumped on me, and hugged me tightly. This action caused me to fall on the floor.

When i opened my eyes, i saw cute Jeremy cuddling with me, trying to comfort me. "Its o-ok Mike, life w-will g-get better. J-Just wait." Jeremy rubbed his head on my chest, causing me to blush a light pink across my face. "Thank you Jeremy." I putted my arms around Jeremy, comforting him. Then i did something surprising...

I rolled on top of him, causeing me to lay on top of him. I smiled and he blushed dark red. "Chill." "S-Sorry M-Mike."

I smiled at his blushing face. I leaned closer on his face. He blushed more redder than red. 'Is that possible?' I stared at his eyes, 'Man, such a beautiful green.' I was about to get closer to his face until i heard a knock on the door. "Fuck..." I mumbled. "W-Whos that!?" "I dont know," sighs and continues, "lets see who it is." I rose up on my feet and helped Jeremy up.

We both headed downstairs and opened the door. A purple hand waved at us in front of the door. 'Oh no... FUCK!! Why is he here!?'

_____________________________________________________________

CLIFF HANGER!!! XD

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ALITTLE SEXUAL BUT IT WILL ALSO BE FUNNY!! ♥♥♥♥ LOVE YOU GUYS!!

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 194 VIEWS, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! *HUGS ALL OF YOU*

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE ♥