Chapter 47: Pregnant?

(Hey guys, wanna thank you all, amazing people. All of your comments and talks made me feel so much better about myself. Thank you! All of those comments and talks helped me alot, and they made me happier. I never knew that this many awesome people care about me this much. Thank you so much, you have no idea how this meant for me. You incredible people out there has touched my heart. You guys made me feel loved. ♥ Thank you, for helping me out.

Im going to shut down my channel and make a new one, just for you guys. I will not leave any evidence from my old channel that i am shutting it down, just dont want them trying to find me.

@kenziej4, you probably having a heart attack right now, but to let you know that im fine. These amazing people helped me out, so dont worry. I also got your missed call but my phone died eailer yesterday night.

ILY! ♥ )

_________________

// Jeremys P.O.V //

I woken up when suddered pain down my lower regions, remembering about Mike fucking me yesterday. I laid on the bed, just day dreaming about random shit. A couple coughs were heard by a sleeping Mike, but other then that, only silence in the room. Also, at times, Sora and her babies would enter the room but then leave for no interest.

Mikes snores echoed the room, while i just laid there on the bed. The manga book Mike gave me was lying on the floor, crumbled up. My mind rushed thoughts and questions that echoed in my consciousness. 'Am i pregnant? What if im not pregnant? Did the surgery fail? Will i ever get pregnant?' Those questions rushed through my empty, innocent mind.

I sighed, getting up from the bed and heading towards the closet. I changed into a gray, small t-shirt and into black skinney jeans, heading out of the bedroom and down the kitchen. I tip toed down the stairs, trying not to wake up Mike. As my tiny feet landed on the last step, i grabbed a sticky note and pen. I scribbled words on the sticky note, sticking it on the coffee pot.

Letting the sticky note hang, i went into the shoe closet, sliding my feet into my small shoes. I grabbed my wallet and headed out of the door. Since i dont have a drivers license, i walked all the way to the doctors office, where Dr. Goathair and Mrs. NoMistakes worked. It tooked me a while to get there, since it was like 20 minutes from Mikes place, on foot.

// Mikes P.O.V. //

My eyes yanked open, feeling coldness fill my body. I looked around the bed, seeing no Jeremy in sight. 'Where have he been gone to?' I questioned in my mind. I rose my feet off the bed first, along my body after. I patted downstairs slowly, approaching the kitchen.

The kitchen was completely silence. There were no pots clattering, no water running, no coffee brewing, no plates clinging. Just silence. The kitchen was cold, which no presents of Jeremy anywhere. 'Where did my Jere-bear go?'

I looked around the kitchen, looking for any signs if Jeremy was or was before in the kitchen. While my eyes glared the tiled room, a yellow sticky note caught my sight.

My huge feet raced up to the coffee pot, wear it hanged. Picking the note up by my fingers, i scanned the yellow paper, seeing that it had Jeremys handwritten on it. I began to read the note slowly, in detail.

________

(The Sticky Note)

Mikey,

Sorry for leaving you alone in the house all of a sudden. I couldnt wait to know if i was pregnant or not. I dont have a drivers license so i will just walk to the doctor office. If i dont return in 3 hours, there maybe something wrong.

P.S. Just to let you know, i left at 8:40 a.m.

Love u

~Jeremy

_________

I quickly looked up at the clock after reading the note, seeing it was only 9:20 a.m. I sighed in relaxation, knowing that Jeremy left the house less than a hour ago. I just hope he returns safely back to me, with no worries.

^^ Time Skip for 33 minutes ^^

I paced up to Mikes house, knocking on the wooden, hard wood front door. My ears heard locks unlocking from the other side of the door. The door opened, which stood Mike at the doorframe.

Less than a second, Mike grabbed me, dragged me in the house, and hugged me tightly. I was quite surprised, but i hugged back. As my head rested on Mikes chest during the hug, i could hear his heartbeat increase rapidly. His meant that Mike was extremely excited to see me.

When we broke the hug, Mike smiled but quickly pouted, looking at me harshly. I winced, afraid of what he meant do to me.

// Mikes P.O.V //

I watched as Jeremy started to tremble, wincing in fear. I was really angry at him for leaving all of a sudden. I was so scared that something something would hurt him; since he was so small, cute, and sexy. Man, he is so helpless when a stronger male attacks him, i just know it. My life would be ruined if he went missing. Especially if he's pregnant.

I softened my glace abit, still staring down at Jeremy angrily. I sighed, rubbing my face and shutting the front door closed, murmuring, "Jeremy, please. Dont go somewhere far away without me. Who will protect you? And, especially when im not there? What will you do when someone hurts you? Please, dont go somewhere far away without someone that I at least trust; like Vincent or Scott?"

Jeremy looked down at his feet, nodding his head. "Im s-sorry, " Jeremy apologized, having his hair hang down in front of his eyes. I rolled my eyes, chuckling as i ruffled his hair. Jeremy looked up at me slowly, glaring into my blue ocean eyes.

"So? Any luck?" I questioned, smiling at Jeremy. Jeremy nodded his head, giggling. Before i could reply, Jeremy jumped on top of me, making me land hard on the floor with little jere-bear on top of me.

I looked at Jeremy with confusion, smirking. Jeremy rolled his eyes, leaning in to hug me tightly. I patted his back as he hugged me, whispering into my left ear, "Im p-pregnant."

_______________

*Nosebleeds*

*screams* NOOT NOOT!