Chapter 69: SMUT (Babies or Na?) >:3

"My insides are torn inside!"
"Let me make this clearer... F.U.C.K M.E.!"
JellyFishUnite 2015

>:3 my fucking life
__________

// Jeremys P.O.V //

It was midight when my eyes snapped open, nervously waking up from the nightmare that i just received. My throat went dry, glancing around the room in worriness. I spotted Kamelia sleeping in the bed with us, remembering that Kamelia wouldnt stop crying early around 8:00 p.m.; which we had to put her in bed with us, finally calming down. Now, she is resting in Mikes arms, cuddling in his exposed chest. 'Cute...'

I lifted myself out of bed, trying not to wake up Mike nor Kamelia. Quickly, my feet contacted the floor, patting my way out of the bedroom and approaching down the staircase. I soon came down to the kitchen area, getting ready to make some hot, sweet tea for myself. Weirdly, hot tea usually calms me down if i am in a situation; like if im about to get in trouble or i got a nightmare...

A pair of heavy footsteps came behind me, feeling my ears and responding my head in curiosity. Turning my head around, it was only the blue-eyed male, triedly walking up to me. "M-Mike?" I asked in confusion, pulling out my hot deal of fresh tea. The male only yawned, watching my every movement on what i was doing on the tea. "Wheres K-Kamelia?" I asked again, which only Mike shrugged his shoulders.

"M-Mike, im serious, wheres K-Kamelia?" I asked, starting to have a angry tone in my voice. "In her bed, just chill out," Mike mubbled, resting his hands on the countertops.

I continued to make my hot tea but Mike quickly took my attention away. "Hey, you know you deserve a prize for passing your drivers exam," Mike smiled, rubbing his face tiredly, yawning as well. "I d-do?" I questioned, looking into Mikes beautiful blue eyes in wonder. "Ya, you deserve the best prize! And i know what you need for a prize!" Mike yelled quietly in excitment, having a smile creek on his face.

[Warning: Sexual Language >:3]

I only gulped, not knowing how to respond to Mikes words. "W-What?" I nervously sweated, rubbing the back of my neck in confusion. "You ready?" Mike smirked, swiggling his eyebrows sexually at me. I nervously watched Mike, feeling my throat dry up once more and my mouth not about to respond.

"Y-Ya... Im r-ready M-Mike, tell me p-please and s-stop teasig me," i grumbled, wanting to know badly of what Mike has planned for me. Mike chuckled, "Ok, i think your prize should be sex!"

I only blink from Mikes happy tone of words, "W-What?"

"Sex! Its for you to feel pleasure~," Mike smiled, scanning my body as i started to continue making my tea. I sighed, having my hands drop alittle of sugar in my hot, small cup of tea before answering back to the older male. "N-No," i simply answered, looking up into Mikes eyes.

"What?" Mike questioned, narrowing his eyes in confusion.

"I s-said n-no, i dont want to get p-pregnant right n-now. We j-just had a c-child, i want to w-wait awhile before h-having another," I nervously answered, lifting my cup of tea up to my face. Quickly, i took a sip from my cup, having the warm liquid slither down my throat, feeling satisfied from the drink.

"But i thought you wanted more kids?" Mike mumbled, having his shock eyes pair up to mine. I sighed, groaning, "I d-do, but i j-just said that i want to w-wait awhile before having a-another!"

"But i got condoms..." Mike whined, leaning against the countertop on his hands, looking at me with sad eyes. My mind froze, freezing in quite shock. "C-Condoms?"

"Ya, i got condoms. Will that change your mine?" Mike asked, patting up to me closer to my body.

"F-First of all, h-how did you g-get c-condoms!?" I yelped in shock, placing my tea cup on the kitchen countertop safely.