Chapter 27: Vinney x Scottey (Option 1 by @Insane_Shadow and @c_lion14))

Hey guys, since there were alot of different choices from you awesome peeps, i will do all 3 options. :3 Thank you!

______

// Jeremys P.O.V //

Scott invited me and Mike to his place for a while. Scott wanted us hang out together, yet Fritz couldnt come because he was on a date with a lady. I wanted to ask Fritz who is the lucky girl, but he refused to say her name. I guess a secret relationship?

All four of us were chilling in Scotts living room, enjoying our conversations together. We laughed, giggled, and yelling in excitment, man it was fun.

Vincent soon started to act weird, blushing randomly and rubbing on his pants nervously. Also sweat dripped down his forehead. I didnt know what got in him. Pressure?

// Vincents P.O.V //

I couldnt help but think about Scott the whole time. Once in a while, dirty thoughts would interrupt my mind. I would blush madly when this happened and i tried to hide it. But i knew Jeremy noticed my blushing because Jeremy would stare at me with worried eyes everytime my face turned pink, or even red! I could feel cold sweat running down my forehead madly and my eyes stinging. I dared not to stare at Scott or shoot a quick glace at him.

"H-Hey guys, e-excuse me p-please, i want to t-talk to V-Vincent a-alone please," Jeremy stood up from his chair. I was shocked he said that, blushing in embarrassment. Jeremy quickly grabbed my arm and pushed me into the kitchen closet, which was filled by different cans of food.

Jeremy closed the door behind him, then stared at me with aggressive eyes with his arms crossed. "S-So V-Vincent? W-Whats up with y-you?" scoffed Jeremy. I shrugged.

Jeremy sighed then calmed down abit. "D-Dirty thoughts. I can t-tell y-you are having d-dirty thoughts V-Vincent." I was shocked, 'How did he know?'

"How did you know Jeremy?" Jeremy looked at me with a serious face, rolling his eyes. "Im n-not that st-stupid idiot," Jeremy huffed.

"Ya, i am having dirty thoughts about Scott. I love him so dearly. I ju-" "T-Then go f-fuck him!" Jeremy caught me off. A bright red flushed on my face. Jeremy stood there inpatiently, tapping his foot on the kitchen tiles. "Fine..."

We both exited the kitchen closet and back into the living room. Jeremy sat on Mikes lap. I was nervous and was about to sit down until i was stopped by a death glace by Jeremy. I gulped and turned my head towards sexy Scott.

"Hey Scott, ummmm, can i, ummm, see you privately upstairs?" I nervously questioned. Scott looked at me happy and nodded yes. I smiled and headed upstairs with Scott followed me. Jeremy smiled, but Mike was quite confused.

_____

((Warning: SMUT))

// Scotts P.O.V //

Vincent leaded me into my bedroom and i was totally confused. "Vincent, why do you need to talk to me?" I questioned. Vincent locked the bedroom door and walked extremely close to me. He whispered, "I cant control myself~..."

My eyes widened in shock, 'What!?' Vincent harshly grabbed my arms and shoved me down onto the bed. His hands were strong, too strong to swiggle yourself out of his powerful grip. He was on top of me.

"Vincent!" I scritched. Vincent leaned in and started kissing me roughly. "Dont fight me love~" Vincent purred. Vincent kissed me a couple more times then licked the bottom of my life, asking for enterance. I refused but he growled and yanked on my hair harshly, causing me to cry in pain.

Before i could close my mouth, Vincent shoved his tongue in my mouth. Tears rolled down the corners of my eyes as a blush of red spreaded across my face. Vincents tongue explored my warm, wet insides of my mouth. (( XD ))

I gasped when his hand went up my shirt and started to play with my manly nippeys. (im laughing so hard right now!! XD HELP ME! )

Vincent gentle touch made me shiver when he touched my nipples. I groaned and moaned by this action Vincent did on me. I felt pleasure. "Give in~" Vincent cooed in my ears. I gulped and nodded my head. I gave in.

"Good~" smirked Vincent. Vincent licked his lips before leaning in towards my neck. He licked and bit my neck softly, trying to find my sweet spot. When he found my sweet spot, i loud moan skipped out of my mouth. I quickly covered my mouth by my hands, only seeing Vincent smirking. "Dont close your mouth, please dont~" he purred softly. I nodded my head and uncovered my mouth. Vincent smiled.

Vincent pulled my shirt and pants off my body. Vincent did the same until we were only in our boxers. Vincents stared at my green eyes while his hands strolled down my stomach and down into my lower regions. I gulped as the purple man pulled down my boxers slowly, smirking.

As my boxers rolled down my knees, he quickly grabbed my hard member and began to stroking it. I moaned in extreme pleasure. "You like it baby?~" smirked Vincent. I nodded my sweating head. Vincent started to forcefully pump my member quicker by seconds, making me closer to cumming.

"VINCENT!!" I moaned his name loudly when i cummed in his hands. I arched my back perfectly off the bed when i cummed. I was out of breath from all the pleasure. Vincent smiled at me, slowly leaning in towards my member. I quickly gasp when he entered his mouth in my member.

Vincent licked and pumped my white, liquidly covered member. This made me feel extremely big pleasure through my body. I knew my nerves were enjoying this.

After a couple of minutes, i cummed in Vincents mouth, which made him moaned. Vincent quickly swallowed all my extra cum and smiled at me. "So sweet~" Vincent giggled. A huge extreme blush of red covered my face. "Cutie~"

Vincent flipped me over on my hands and knees. I watched closely when Vincent pulled his boxers, exposing his hard member. I gulped when i saw he got closer to my ass.

"Ready?~" Vincent said, licking his lips. I slowly nodded, sweating intentionally. Vincent smirked and pulled my ass closer to his member. All i heard was a giggle from the man before his tip entered my ass. I screamed in pain, grabbing on the bed sheets roughly.

"Virgin arent you?~" Vincent laughed. I looked back over my shoulder at Vincent, slowly nodding my head. "I will go slow, just relax~"

(Virgin means that you have never been sexually touched or nevered had sex before. First time having sex)

Slowly entering his member inside of me, i moaned in pain and pleasure. I squeezed the crap out of the bed sheets, groaning. When Vincent pushed all of his member inside of me, he began to thrust back and forth, slowly and patiently. I squeaked in pain and pleasure that shot through my body.

Soon, Vincent started to thrust faster. I gasped by this action but allowed him to continue doing this to me. "Faster! Harder!" I gasped in extreme pleasure. Vincent looked at me with worried eyes, "You sure?~"

"Y-Yes!" I stuttered. Vincent purred and began to thrust extremely harder and faster. I could barely breath cause of all the pain. But soon, the pain fainted away and only pleasure could be felt.

When went on like this until Vincent cummed inside of me. I cummed all over my chest. My blush got dark red, even Vincent blushed red. We both collapse on the bed, breathing heavily. Vincent purred as i fell in a deep sleep on the bed.

______

I have nosebleeded alittle while making this chapter! @Peskykid, come save me! :O

Over 3,000 views! Y'all make my day ;) ♥