Chapter 97: Shoes and Maturbating Vincent

Omfg xD idk what happened but im back. And i think my writing skills are sucking ass right now xD

__________

// Jeremys P.O.V //

"M-Mike! Where's my shoes!?" I screamed, placing my hands on my hips as I grunted in disappointment.

"In my ass~," Mike purred, cleaning the dirty dishs in the sink. It has been about two weeks since the dishs were last washed, which the kitchen reeked with the smell of shit and a dead body. Micheal first thought that a rat crawled in the house, took a shit on the floor, laid down and prepared to die for the next day but afterwards, we both found out it was the dishs, that were in the sink, whom almost were covered in slimy, green mold.

"M-Mike! That's not funny!" I yelled, looking down where the dweebs small pair of shoes would usually lay.

Silence filled the air before a reply was heard by Micheal; "Well, I don't know where they are so go look for them! I'm sure they're somewhere around the house!"

A sigh flew out of my mouth after Mikes words, grumbling under my breath as my arms crossed in front of my chest. "F-Fine..."

"Good boy."

"W-Whatever..." I replied, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

My legs dragged behind as I started to force my body to explore the house, in search for my small pair of shoes. My crystal green eyes gleamed as my mind searched through the jungles called home; heart racing in excitment. Thumping into the kitchen, the reek of the smell of death entered my nose, resulting myself to gag in disgust.

Micheal laughed, washing the dirty dishs with a wooden clip on his nose, "Dweeb~"

I quickly shot a glare at Micheal, growling softly, "W-Well, at least I'm a man who d-doesnt block my n-nose from a bad s-smell!"

Mike tensed up immediately, yet sighed soon after. "Well, your still a dweeb. Anyways, found those shoes yet?" Micheal questioned in curiosity.

"N-No! Maybe if y-you'll help me, I'll find them f-faster!" I yelled, using my two fingers to plug my nose from the death smell.

"Aye! I'm not yo slave mate!" Mike chuckled, yet continued, "But i hope you'll find them."

"T-Thx..."

'That wasn't much help' I thought, starting to rush out of the kitchen and into the hallway. Slowly plugging my small, tender nose, my green eyes continued to scan through the house rooms as my feet patted against the hard floor board. During my search, a little, loud squeak ringed in my ears as it took my attention and caused me to look straightly down to the floor. Cute Kamelia, as sweet as she could be, butt skutching across the floor.

"H-Hey, whatcha doing b-baby girl?"

Kamelia's innocent glaze looked up at me, purring softly as she simply shrugged to my question. "O-Oh? Ok?" I replied, slowly walking backwards slowly away from the baby girl, who was rubbing her cute, little ass against the hard living room floor.

I softly sighed, rubbing my face in frustration. 'I'll never find them!'

"Found them yet?" Mike yelled from the kitchen, dishs clattering afterwards.

"N-No..."

"Well! Dont give up! Did you look in the bathroom?"

My muscles tensed up immediately from Micheals words, feeling sweat slowly pour down my face. "W-What?"

"Maybe Kamelia moved them? Check!"

"O-Ok, ok..." I murmured.

Dragging my feet behind once more, I approached the downstairs bathroom nervously. 'Did Kamelia really moved them?'

My hand rubbed the back of my neck in pure anxiety, gulping as the echos of my footsteps were heard in my ears. 'What if someome stoled them? ... Na! Someone would probably stolen Kamelia rather than a pair of my sleepy bunny shoes'

My small, little hand firmly gripped the bathroom door handle, slowly twisting it as a loud door squeak was heard. Gulping once more, the door flunged opened by my arm movements, quickly turning on the bathroom lights in a flash, adjusting my eyes from the bright light.

...

A gasp immediately flew out of my mouth, green pupils widening in shock from the sight of purple flashing in the bright light.

"V-Vincent!!?"

White eyes glanced into my green ones, seeing the mans purple cheeks flash red in embarrassment. "H-Hai....?" Vincent stuttered, slowly letting got of the pair of bunny shoes that I was looking for throughout the day.

"W-What are you d-doing?" I softly asked, covering my mouth by the palm of my hand.

"Masturbating...." The purple man answered.

"W-With what? My s-shoes!!!?" I screamed in plain shock.

"Yas...." Vincent replied, looking down at his purple cock in dismay. The purple man sighed, "Sorry, I cummed into your shoes 5 minutes ago...."

"W-Why!? Don't you h-have Scott!!?"

"Ya! But he is at work and your shoes make my member feel good~" Vincent purred in embarrassment.

"Oh m-my fucking G-God!"

"Sorry! Here, have them back!" Vincent reached out with the shoes in his hands, sitting down on the floor, his balls on his lap. His purple cheeks filled up with strawberry red blush, never knowing that he would be caught having sex with Jeremys bunny shoes.

"E-Eww no! G-Gross! Keep them!" I gaged, continuing, "Y-Your fucked u-up!"

Vincent smiled, purring, "I know! And thx! I'll give them to Scotty~"

____________

This is shit xD

Noot Noot ♥