Chapter 41: After the Surgery

(A/N: The picture above made me nosebleed from fangirling X- {D )

____________

// Mikes P.O.V //

It has been a day since Jeremy has gotten the surgery. He is now resting in the hospital in able to be recovered from the operation.

I was just chilling with Vincent, at his place. We, together, sat down to talk about shit and we both went out shopping. I wanted to buy a new, sexy outfit for Jeremy once more. Vincent just wanted new original jeans, because his other jeans would get messed up by having blood on it; cause his favorite hobby is stabbing random people on the streets. What a freak. ♥

Vincent and I walked through the huge, big, and nice mall together, looking for the right store for our needs. After a while of searching, we together found a mens store called Big Boys. I got a bit curious, wanting to go inside. Vincent didnt care but follow me behind when i entered the decorated store.

I patted through the shelfs with curious eyes, glacing at the clothes that hung on the hangers. Vincent just raced up to the jeans area, looking for the right pair for his purple ass.

My eyes scanned the clothes, looking if there was anything sexy for my little jere-bear. I ruffled and pushed clothes that werent sexy or not sexy enough for my baby. But my eyebrows started to wiggle and my face smirked in joy when i found something that Jeremy will "love".

I pulled out (A/N: be prepared []_[] ) a sexy leather pants and a sparkey pink shirt which was glithered with sparkles. (A/N: XD i cant stop laughing!) The leather pants were extra small, which will squeeze Jeremy tiny ass, and i knew that i could imagine Jeremy looking good down there. (A/N: Fuck you pervert xD)

The sparkley pink shirt will just make him look fucking adorable. As i turned around, i found Vincent carrying a couple pairs of jeans in his hands. He did looked quite unamused but i letted him check-out before me.

"That will be $45.80 sir," the female cashier murmured to Vincent. Vincent swiftly reached into his pocket pulling out $50. He handed it to the lady, mumbling, "Keep the extra green paper." I just chuckled when those words came out of his purple mouth.

After he was done, i handed the clothes to the lady, costing $61.34, since leather is somehow expensive in this fucking hell of a world. I payed the lady and headed off into another store, but it was a girl store. Entering the girl store called, Princess Ponies, i bought some nail polish to use on my baby. The colors, of course, were pink and red. I knew this outfit wouldnt match one bit.

After the exploration of the jungle [mall], my phone buzzed in the back pocket of my jeans. As i reached over to grab it, it realized the call was from the hospital. I answered the call, bringing it up to my right ear.

"Mr. Schmidt, im Skylox from the pervious visit; we have Jeremy healed and recovered and he is ready to be picked up," Skylox answered. "Ok, thank you," i politely replied, before hanging up and placing the phone back on my back pocket.

I turned to see a confused Vincent, staring at me. "What is it?" Vincent questioned, narrowing his eyes. I took a deep breath before answering him, "The hospital called and said Jeremy is ready to be picked up. Will you take me there please?"

Vincent rubbed his chin, stroking it slowly, thinking how to answer my question. "Well, i will if you let me go with you. Im bored all day, so only if you let me come as well~," Vincent cooed. I murmured a curse word under breath, narrowing my eyebrows as i rolled my blue eyes. "Fine, you purple ass licker fucker," i cursed, staring at the purple ass that only smirked at me.

^^ Time Skip to the hospital ^^

Vincent and I entered the doors of the badass hospital where Jeremy had surgery. We both walked over to he front desk, seeing Skylox sitting there, once again. Skylox smiled when she noticed me walking up to her. "So? Here for Jeremy, aren't you?" Skylox smiled in glee. I nodded my head happily, asking, "Yap, now which room?"