Chapter 63: Forgiveness

Scott stepped back, shocked of what i have just said. Vincent just stared at me, as Fritz just sighed, stepping back from the conversation that Scott and I just begun.

Scott growled, standing up straight in front of me, "Do not ever call him weak again, you understand me? You see, he is weak in the outside but he is quite strong in the inside. You know how small and helpless he is going against you, but he still stood his grounds. He fought back. Against you! Thats bravey and strength there, trust me. I have seen people like him before and when they are in a fight, they will only coward, running away form the scene. But you see, Jeremy is different. Just dont call him weak in front of him again... And dont say, 'Your gonna be helpless without me', cause that is saying the same thing. Weak. Undstand know?"

I letted Scotts words enter my mind, trying to understand it fully. I sighed, nodding my head, using Scotts words a advice. I knew it was wrong to start a fight against Jeremy, but i knew i needed to stand my grounds. Fights always needed a winner, and a.... loser.

Fritz and Vincent sat on the couch, listening to Scotts and my conversation, trying to work things out. "What else did you say? Or do?" Scott asked, crossing his arms across his chest; looking quite serious. I groaned, looking down to my feet, feeling nervous inside of me to tell him what i did to Jeremy, or say to him! Man, i feel so fucking bad right now. Whatever Scott is telling me is true, which i allowed my ears to listen to him, actually this one time! OMG! WHAT A LUCKY FUCKER!

"Fine, i'll tell more," i sighed, looking up to Scott, continuing, "I told him that he was fucking annoying and nobody loves him, ever."

After those words, i only bit my bottom lip with my teeth, feeling so guilty of what i have done to my only person that i loved so much in this world. Vincent only froze in place, standing up on his feet after a couple of minutes, turning towards my direction. The purple grape stomped towards me, making myself sweat nervously of what he might do to me.

As Vincent came up to my face, he only growed under his breath, making me feel his hot breath on my chin. Vincents eyes narrowed upon me, making himself look quite pissed.

"Why!? Why!? Why did you say that to him!? To Jeremy!?" Vincent screeched at my face, making me flinch from his loud voice. I only stood there, silent; feeling stupid for what i have done. Man, i wish i could just put duck tape my mouth at times.

"Why!?" Vincent yelled again, staring into my ocean blue eyes harshly. I only shrugged as my answer, replieing in a guilty and sad tone, "I dont know. I dont know what got over me, im so sorry."

"Dont apologize to me! Apologize to Jeremy!" Vincent yelled, half groaning under his breath. I sighed, having small tears run down my face slowly. This made everyone worry; and depressed.

Scott inturruped, stepping closer to me, "Mike, i see that you feel guilty, and i understand that. Now, lets get to your house to apologize. Just go in your house and apologize to him sweetly, i know he will forgive you. Dude, he cant be mad at anyone for long, trust me."

As Scott said those words, he giggled at the end, patting my back gently. I chuckled along with him, sweating and smiling in a nervous way. "Now go, dont wanna see your ass anymore," grumbled Fritz, pointing at the front door.

My turn my heads towards the door, frowning and nodding my head slowly, stepping towards the exit. I smiled, feeling better of myself as i headed out of the door, thinking for a apologize that i could use to tell Jeremy im sorry.

// Jeremys P.O.V //

It has been 1 hour since Mike left me, leaving me in silence in the house. I felt like my heart was torn apart, feeling like everything was my fault; which always was. I only made one cut on my skin, refusing to make more since i promised Mike a year ago not to cut anymore; just to stay strong for him. Which i kept the promise, not wanting Mike upset about me anymore.

I patted my little feet down the hallway, towards the staircase; making my way to my bedroom, to cry my heart out more. Before i made a step on the bottom staircase step, my hears jerked attention to a knock on the door, making myself wonder who could that me.

Turning my direction away the staircase and towards the front door, my heart raced against my chest, feeling like it was about to burst out of me.

My tiny, shaking hand reached for the door knob, turning it slightly with the moment of my hands. Opening the front door, my eyes widened in shock and fear, seeing a taller male at the doorframe, leaning aganist it and glaring down into my eyes. As my green eyes scanned his face, and i realized that it was Mike.

Mike stood his body straight in front of me, having a peaceful expression on his tender face, making myself relax abit. I frowned, "W-What are you d-doing here M-Mike?"

Before i could hear Mikes answer, Mike pounced on me, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. Mikes mighty feet kicked the door closed, making sure no one was watching us.

Together, our bodies collided, having my body fall on the wooden floor, only having Mike on top of me. I whimpered, feeling a huge amount of weight on top of me all of a sudden on my tiny body.

My eyes shutted closed, but quickly opened to see Mike snuggling his face on my chest, seeing wet tears stroll down his face. Mike was sobbing quietly on top of me, having his hands hold me tightly in his grasp.

"Whats w-wrong M-Mike?" I asked cutely, ruffling his black hair that laid in front of my face. Mike quickly lifted his head up, crying as he stared into my green eyes sadly. My eyes only softened when I saw how sad and depressed Mike looked, hugging me in his strong hands.

"Im so sorry Jeremy, please forgive me! I never think before i speak in front of people, words just run out of my mouth. And im sorry for beating you eailer too, also for calling you names. You didnt deserve it! You never deserve it!" Mike cried, resting his head on my chest.

I smiled, patting Mikes head, in able to calm him down. "M-Mike im fine, really; but i do forgive you," i said, giggling as i added, "I cant s-stay m-made at a-anyone."

Mike smiled, looking into my eyes, having his right hand cup my cheeks. A form of a light pink blush spreaded on my faces, having my face heat up slowly. Before i knew, Mike leaned in, still on top of me, kissing me passionately on the lips. At first, i was shocked but then kissed back, relaxing my tensed up muscules.

As we broke the kiss, only gasping for air, Mikes left hand held my hand, feeling the embrancement on my skin. But, i quickly flinched, feeling a shot of pain as Mike accendentally touched my wrist, where the newly hidden cup laid under my sleeve clothing.

Mike looked at me with confusion, having him look down to my wrist, pulling the sleeve up to my elbow. I shutted my eyes closed, afriad to see Mikes reaction, but all i felt was a warm hug around my body.

Creeping my eyes open, looking down at Mike, i saw him starting to to tear up, hugging my body around his arms. "Jeremy, im so sorry that i cause this. I know its my fault that i made you cut yourself; please forgive me, " Mike apologized, holding my bleeding wrist in his hands. I sighed, ruffling his black head, making himself tilt his head to me, confused.

I giggled, leaning in to whisper in Mikes ear, in a soothing voice, "M-Mike, i would have c-cut more b-but i re-remembered the p-promise that i h-have m-made with you, the one about no c-cutting. I stood st-strong for m-myself, re-refusing to c-cut m-more of my skin. But t-this c-cut was ma-made before i remembered the p-promise, so this o-one doesnt c-count." After those words, i was only a couple inches from Mikes face, resulting him to blush.

Mike smiled, looking deeply into my eyes, leaning in closer to my face, kissing me once again, on my sweet lips.

Love~

______________

Dudes, my jelly babies, its storming outside and im scared, lolz. Im such a wimp.

Sempais! Hold me! Lightening is everywhere!!!!!

*in a scared voice* ....... noot noot .......