Chapter 78: Swiggey Swoggey, im coming for Jeremys böötey [Part 1]

That title tho x3
______

// Jeremys P.O.V //

Mike has been acting very stranglely around me, even around Kamelia. Mike would often follow me 24/7 around the house, staring at the back of my body with his beautiful blue eyes. The thing is, i didnt know that Mike was doing this to stare at my ass, purring secretly under his breath as he followed me everywhere; but now i know when he tried to touch me one day in that area.

_

My lips whistled a soft tune when i entered the kitchen area, holding a bra magazine in my fingertips. I found this magazine hidden under the living room couch, having markings of sharpie marked all over the pages. When i flipped through it, when i first found it, there would be a couple of huge bras circled with a black sharpie, having my name somehow written beside them. And, i once found a sentence in that magazine, by a huge pair of bras, saying "Jeremys boobs size will fit this", which i found out it was written in Mikes handwriting.

'Fucking Mike wants me to having a fucking boob transplant, fuck no'

I dont even know whats going on in that stupid brain of his that somehow is inside his head; i wouldnt be surprised if it was up his butt.

// Mikes P.O.V //

I was just chilling in the kitchen room, munching on animal crackers, until Jeremy entered the area, holding a familiar magazine in his little hands. I thought my mind was just playing tricks on me until i realized that it was the same bra magazine that i marked in, dreaming in my dirty mind of mine. I gulped nervously as Jeremy smirked, walking up to my body quickly.

"S-So M-Mikey, i found this e-earlier today, and i thought it m-might have just 'acendentally' slipped between the c-couch cushions until your h-handwritting is marked inside o-of it~" Jeremy said, purring as he handed me the bra magazine gentle into my hands.

I started to tremble in fear yet in extreme embarrassment, looking down into Jeremys narrowed eyes. I couldnt reply, my mouth was too dry to defend my purpose of having a female bra magazine in this house, owned by me. "J-Jeremy, i can e-explain!" I stuttered, holding tightly the magazine in my hands, crushing it acendentally.

"N-No, you dont have to e-explain, i heard e-enough," Jeremy advised, turning his body direction away from me, but towards the living room area. Pouting cutely, the younger male patted his way to the doorframe that leads into the living room, yet he stopped his tracks before disappearing around the corner. The nightwatchs head turned towards me, crossing his arms in front of his chest, trying to act sassy.

"A-Anyways, im not g-getting a boob transplant so k-kiss that wish g-goodbye," Jeremy randomly, reminding me of what i written inside one of the magazine pages, regreting quickly of why i written that. My cheeks flushed bright red, feeling it burn my face in embarrassment yet a smirk quickly formed on my face. This smirk lead Jeremy into confusion, seeing his head tilt in wonder.

"Hey Jeremy, could you know why i followed you all week around the house?~" I smirked, licking my lips sexually when Jeremys face flush light pink. Jeremy nodded, "Y-Yea! Y-You did that so y-you could stare at my a-ass!"

I giggled, "So~"

"W-Wha?" Jeremy questioned, not going where this sexual conversation was leading to.

I chuckled darkly, "Run Jeremy, run~"

Jeremy only froze in place, not believeing my words, yet it was a mistake he just made.

I snarled, bouncing onto my feet a couple of times before taking off running towards Jeremy. I screeched, "Swiggey Swoggey, im coming for that bootey!~"

Jeremy shrieked like a kitten, dashing off away from me, knowing that chasing him for his booty.

_

[Part 2 : coming soon]

:333

Nooty Nooty, i like to see your booty~