Chapter 52: Yoga Fail XD

// Mikes P.O.V //

It has been two months since Jeremy got pregnant. He is starting to get wider, starting to wear the new clothes that we gotten for the Jere-Bear a month ago. It is still shaggy on his tiny body but it will soon fit when the baby gets bigger. I just cant wait to become a father!

Jeremy and I were in the bed, sleeping peacefully until Jeremy jumped out of the bed all of a sudden. He rushed into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. This action caused me to wake up in confusion. After 5 minutes, Jeremy unlocked the bathroom door, stumbling on the bedroom floor. He wiped his mouth by the back of his hand, murmuring.

I watched closely, seeing Jeremy having a depressed expression on his cute, baby face. "Whats wrong Jere-Bear?" I asked, having Jeremy lay down beside on the bed. Jeremy pulled up the bed covers up his chest, resting his arms on the blanket. "Jere-Bear?" I questioned, getting closer to Jeremy.

Jeremy looked at me, sighing, "J-Just m-morning sickness, dont w-worry." I nodded my head, hugging Jeremy tightly into my arms. Jeremy slowly started to purred, hugging me back.

For hugging about 10 minutes and kissing, [eyebrows wiggling from the distance >:)] Jeremy rose up from the bed, falling on the ground. Jeremy yelped in pain, having tears fall out of the corner of his eyes. I jumped in shock, rushing out of the bed, rescuing my baby that just fell on floor.

I bent down, lifting Jeremy from the cold, hard floor. As i go Jeremy back on his feet, he yet stumbled again but onto my chest. I grabbed him, lifting and supporting Jere-Bear in my strong hands.

"Whats wrong? Why cant you stand up?" I asked, feeling Jeremys light weight on me. Jeremy wiped the tears from his eyes, complaining silently, "T-Too m-much c-craps! Muscles are t-too s-sore!"

I sighed, rubbing my face in worry. I murmured back, "Ok, let me get you downstairs to eat. Then i will see on the Internet if there is anything that can help with yours problems." Jeremy nodded his head that hung to the floor.

^^ Time Skip after breakfast ^^

Jeremy rested on the couch while i search through the Internet for answers. My laptop laid on my legs as my hands clicked in every website that i could find, that would reduce labor. My eyes scanned the webpages, looking for the right answer. While i did this, Jeremy just snored like kitten, having his head rest on my shoulder.

My brain exploded when i found the word, Yoga. My heart started to beat faster as my eyes froze on the word. A smiled slowly formed on my face, while i jumped on the couch with excitment. My powerful bounces made Jeremy bounce along with me, jerking his eyes wide open in shock.
"M-Mike!?" screeched Jeremy, jumping off the moving couch quickly. I giggled, shoving the laptop screen in from of Jeremys face, pointing at the word. Jeremys head tilted in confusion, reading the word that i was pressing my finger on. "Y-Yoga?" Jeremy questioned. I quickly nodded my head, smirking.

"It says that it reduces labor and helps for pregnancy. This is a perfect option for you! And not to be alone, i will do it with you!" I giggled in excitment, shaking the laptop in my arms.

"S-Sure, I'll do it, if you s-stop e-electro s-shaking the weak d-device s-sercuts in your hands!" Jeremy giggled, trying not to laugh his ass off. I just stared at him in a unamused expression. I slowly flipped him off.

(A/N: SHOTS FIRED!!!! MIKE YOU JUST GOT FUCKED BY JEREMY! XD IF THAT SHIT MADE ANY SENSE)

__

// Jeremys P.O.V //

Mike and I changed into some comfortable clothing. The problem is that the clothing is too sexy for Miks to handle. He tried to touch my ass or my member but i would slap his hand before he could touch me there. I would give him my evil glare but it only made Mike chuckled, wanting to do more to me. What a fucker!

We, together, got on top of a mat, getting ready to get in position. Before we did this, we brought Ryuu and Hana in the house so they wouldnt get to cold outside.

As we got in a yoga position, somehow Mike stumbled, falling on top of me. His hands laid beside my head, breaking the fall; which could severely hurt the baby. My face flushed strawberry, only having Mike to chuckle under his breath.

Under this position, one of Mikes legs was between my legs, rubbing against my member. I bite my bottom lip, refusing to make a noise. Mike chuckled, narrowing his eyes on me, as he slowly leaned in to kiss me. Before he could met my tender, soft lips, Ryuu came up from behind Mike. Since Mike was in a hands and knees position, towering over my body, Ryuus arms quickly rested on Mikes hips, jumping on top of Mike.

(A/N: I think you know what happens next >:) )

Mike was at first confused, turning his head back to Ryuu; but all of Mikes curiousness quickly disappeared when Ryuu started humping on Mike. Mike squeaked, hoping off the ground, standing on his legs once again.

Before Ryuu could come over to me, ready to twerk more, Mike pulled me up on my feet by his strong arms. The failed yoga did help alittle on my stress and labor but i was still feeling pain.

My thoughts were interrupted when Ryuu jumped on my legs, starting to hump on me never endlessly. I yelped jumping behind Mike for cover. Mike quickly grabbed my arm, leading me up the staircase. Ryuu followed us, slowly behind me, but i could tell in his eyes, he wanted to fuck someone.

As Mike and I approached the staircase, together we both took off running up the stairs, screaming and yelling. Making it halfway up the staircase, Ryuu took off running after us. We rushed into our bedroom in a race. "That dog wants to fuck!" screeched Mike, shoving me in the bedroom, locking the door behind us.

I started to hear scratching on the door but soon got silent. "We need to get that dog sprayed and nurtured," Mike growled, trying to catch his breath. I breathed heavy and quickly, feeling my heart slowly slow its pace.

___________________

XD Nooty Booty