Chapter 90: Vincent x Scott HARDCORE SMUT

// Vincents P.O.V. //

Scott and I had continued our phone and email sex sessions for awhile now. Ever since i left town in a business trip, we got a little sexually attached for each other, not being able to see or do anything together since i left. The twins stayed with Scott, alone home with the feminine male as like it was a normal day, just without me. I have also called Jeremy and Mike a couple times, seeing whats going on, and they both said that they are doing just fine during the time i was gone. Now, since my business trip is over and now i'm coming home, i want to meet Scott in able to have my sexual side of me take over me, staring and purring of the sight Scott's sexy ass when i get home. These experiences were making me even more naughty than I had been previously before the business trip.

[A/N: Vince.No.[]-[] ]

Its Friday night, I was out and a little bit tipsy. Actually, I was just plain drunk. The business trip i went to killed me, left me completely stressed out for some reason. So, in able to calm my nerves before i got home, i decided to go drink at a bar real quick, which was actually 3 hours; sobbing from the alcoholic drink that soaked in my blood. People say that drinking before you drive is dangerous, but how about 3 hours after you got drunk?You will still be a bit drunk, waiting for your body to crash any moment now, but i'm sure that it was safe to drive back home; not considering the bodies of people i ran over just for fun.

Scott was home alone for the weekend, having the twins play at my grandmothers house for a while, and spend a night or two there just for fun and away from home. As I was driving home, slightly drunk in my car, i send an sexual email to Scott, just telling him how much I wanted to suck him since we haven't seen each other for a long time; two weeks to be right.

He responded almost straight away while i drived home, getting closer to my sex mate in minutes. The drunken emails I sent him on my car journey back home kept getting hotter and dirtier. I was drunk and horny in seconds, wanting to taste Scott more and more.

(Text Conversation between Vince and Scotty)

Vincent: You awake??~ ;)

Scott: Of course sexy~ Come over here now and suck me. Been thinking about it all night. Need you to suck me~ I'm ready~~ ;D

(A/N: *facepalms*)

(Text Conversation ended)

I needed no second invitation. I quickly pressed on the gas of my car, driving much faster back home, knowing that sexy Scott is waiting for me at home. While i drived, Scott emailed me to say he would leave his front door open, just for me to come in, lock the door, and find him in our bed.

Just to drive back to my house was capable of getting me an strong erection, my pants getting tighter and tighter in impatientance and annoyance. When I arrived, I quickly parked my car in front of my house, dashing out of the vehicle in a huge rush with my suitcase in my hands. And when i approached the front door of my house, I discovered the front door was unlocked, just like Scott promised.

I letted myself in and quietly closed it behind me, locking it with my swift hands while i throw my over-weighted pink suitcase beside the front door. Stomping upstairs, i quickly dashed to the outside of our bedroom door, quickly stripping off all of my clothes and crepting into his room stalkerish, slowly opening the door.

'How quickly had I become such a slut?'

(A/N: These guys have weird gay sex XD LOLZ)

My white eyes quickly glanced around the room in curiosity, spotting Scott, clothesless, on top of our nice, neatly cleaned bed. As my preverted side took over, i quickly jumped in bed, crawling towards sexy naked Scott, my sex mate. I slipped in front of his sitting body, seeing his face blush bright strawberry as my hand snaked around his hip to find his soft cock.

As my large, purple hand gripped onto Scotts member, I gently began to massage his cock as I kissed him sweetly on the lips pass. My face cheeks quickly soon blushed dark red, tilting my head to the side in about to deepen the kiss. In minutes, the little simple kiss turned out in a make-out session, purring aggressively in pleasure and delight. Both of our tongues explored each others mouth, sharing saliva sexually as Scotts member start to get hard. Soon, both of our cocks were soon fully awake and bothering for pleasureable treatment and attention. I pulled Scotts erectioned member teaseingly in my hands as my semi hard cock was pressed against his legs.

(A/N: WHY IN THE FUCK AM I LAUGHING??? XDDDD)

Afer a while, Scott rolled onto his back as I replaced my hand that pumped Scotts member with my mouth. The manly smell of his groin was strong tonight, as he had yet to shower, but his cock still tasted great and felt even better. As my head sucked Scotts member aggressively, i bobbed my head in a nice, slow pace, teasing Scottey slightly.

(A/N: Innocentice lost = -100000 )

Scott placed one of his hands on the back of my head to dictate my rhythm as he murmured encouragement; the word "cocksucker" was used frequently.

I bathed his cock in my mouth until suddenly, his one hand on the back of my head changed to two hands, holding my head as he gently removed me away from his cock.

"I don't want to cum yet~," Scott whispered a purr, panting in pleasure.

(A/N: *nosebleeds rainbow*)

Scotteys sweet and gentle hands directed me upwards, finding myself lying on top of him, chest to chest, with his open legs on either side of my large, purple body. The phone man quickly pulled my face towards him and thats when our lips met once again. I hungrily kissed his mouth, my tongue dancing with his tongue, amazed at how much I was enjoying this french kiss.

This had always been about the giving of oral sex and that was the thought that always turned me on sexually. But as I lay there, I suddenly found my hips gyrating as I rubbed myself against my mate. I enjoyed the sensation on my cock as Scott probed my mouth with his tongue, moaning in great pleasure.

Scotts knees were drawn up and I was cradled between his legs but soon, I then realised where my cock was. My member was pushing against Scotts enterance hole, now knowing that I was doing to my poor mate. I was dry fucking him. Dry fucking him and loving it. Dry fucking him and wanting more.

"That's it Vince," Scott whispered and panted in my ear, "be as dirty as you want to be~."

Frightened by what I was doing, I rolled off him and took his cock back into my hands, refusing to fuck him with my hard member. I stroked the skin back and forth along his shaft as I laid my head on his stomach and watched as I manipulated his cock sexually.

"I am going to cum, you going to make me cum, you horny purple cocksucker~," Scott smirked, warning me.

Without giving it a second thought, I took the tip of his cock into my mouth and Scott immediately started to spunk. For the first time for a while, the feminine male cummed into my mouth. Slowly, I letted the cum dribble out of my lips and back down his shaft.

But in a flash, Scott quickly gripped onto my hard cock, yanking me up close to her upper body. "Stick your tongue in my mouth," Scott commanded me, wanting to french kiss me sexually once more. As i bent down, french kissing him deeply, he wanked my cock with firm strokes until I erupted and cummed all over his leg.

By 11 p.m., the taste of his cum in my mouth and thoughts I never dreamed of having flooding through my head.

_____________________

Has my SMUT skills improved??

>:333

Hope u enjoyed it~ ♥

Nooty Rooty, we are after Jellys Booty!
XD

Jelly: *runs away*