Chapter 82: Scotts and Vincents Newborns [Part 2]

My sister caught a frog and its climbing everywhere around my hotel room, even upside down on the roof! Sooo cute! Its chilling right now on the wall xD My frog baby!
(Picture of frog above)
_________________________

Scott and Vincents two babies are (not identical) Fraternal twins! :3

I got confused and shit, im super so sorry! D:
I feel bad now, im sorry guys
I screamed at some of y'all about this topic, and i was wrong
*cries in a corner*
Im such a bad person, im so sorry!
_________________________

Anyways, im here in Alabama and it is still so fucking HOT!
Texas is a desert! And fucking Alabama is too!
>:(
_________________________

// Jeremys P.O.V //

It has been hours since Mike and I had last seen Vincent, specifically Scott. I began to feel greatful worried, not knowing if Scott is doing alright or theres a minor problem during the birth situation. My heart began to ache which worried Mike to death, resulting himself to hug me constantly and whisper sweet nothingness things into my ear, trying to calm me down; but it didnt work well, in my opinion.

Mike and I sat in the waiting room patiently, resting on the hard covered plastic red hospital chairs beside each other. Skylox, the front desk lady, continued to work and help the people that constantly enter the hospital injuried or sick, who need assistance. Skylox is a hard working women, making sure her weak patients got the treatment they needed before entering the hospital rooms to see their doctors. This women is quite smart when she is compared from the other women that work in this hospital; a huge difference.

In seconds, the elevator doors slowly opened, revealing a purple man to step out of the little hospital elevator, carefully holding sweet living creatures in his arms safely. Mike, who firsted looked up, realized that Vincent has approached the waiting room, his arms full. A gentle nudge on my shoulder snapped me from my day dreams, trying myself back to reality.

My green eyes quickly looked up, seeing Vincent crying tears of joy, who looked down in such joy at Mike and I. I raised an eyebrow in confusion, not understanding why this purple man was crying in happiness until my eyes finally trailed down to his arms.

'Is that his children?' I thought in my mind, bouncing onto my feet quickly, having Mike follow my actions immediately. In curiosity, i looked down at Vincents purple arms, gasping in shock immediately with my hand covering my mouth completely.
My eyes teared up in joy, glancing down at Vincents newborns.

"T-They are so b-beautiful~" I cooed in happiness, smiling and blushing in extreme excitment and joy inside my heart.

There, in Vincents hands, were his new two children, one male and the other female. The female, the cutest, looks just like Vincent but just a lighter color purple compared to Vincents purple skin color.

"Short dark purple hair, tiny little baby fingers, chubby face, and sleeping peacefully in a small warm blanket in my hands is the cutest yet sweetest baby girl i ever seen in my entire life~" Vincent purred sweetly, looking down at the adorable baby girl in his hands. I nodded in agreement, smiling happily as i looked down at baby girl.

"Whats her name?~" Mike asked, purring as he patted the baby girls head gently under his soft fingertips.

Vincent chuckled, blushing lightly, "Violet. Her name is Violet~"

I blushed, giggling under my breath silently, "Its a b-beautiful name V-Vincent~"

Vincent only chuckled a reply, nodding his head in agreement. Slowly, Vincent reached over to the other side of his arm, removing the blanket abit to reveal the baby boy. In comparison, the baby boy looks nearly alike as Scott, but the hair color is different. The baby boys hair color is dark brown, just like Scotts, but has dark purple color streaks in his hair, making him look quite fabulous.

(A/N: XD)

"Quite handsome~" Mike teased, giggling and blushing madly.

Vincent only chuckled, blushing, "I know right! He is my little handsome prince~" After Vincent said his words, i reached over and sweetly kissed the baby boy and girl sweetly on top of their soft heads, blushing and purring in great joy. Vincent blushed, smiling as he watched me do this to his first baby children.

Vincent sighed happily, "The baby boys name Hiko! Hiko is a Japanese name, which its meaning means, 'boy, prince'. So my little Hiko is my baby boy prince in my heart~"

Mike awed from the cuteness, smiling at the baby children that rest in Vincents arms safely yet happily in little cute dreams.

'Little Violet and Hiko, welcome to the real world!~'

_______________________

X3 Kawaiiness ♥

*screams from Alabama*
NOOOOOOT NOOOOOOT!!!!!