Chapter 3: Surprise

//Jeremys P.O.V//

'Mikes car just splashed water on me. Now i am all soaking water. How fun... I hope i wont catch a cold tomorrow.' I continued to walk to my dads apartment. When i got to my fathers apartment, the rain started to calm down.

I turned the front doors knob, entering the living room. I shutted the door behind me, taking off my shoes and hat, i quickly walked toward my room upstairs. Getting a change of clothes, i heard nosies downstairs. I knew my father is now awake. I quickley and quietly changed my clothes, and landed flat on my bed. I brushed around the bed, trying to get comfortable. When i did, i silently fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________

^^Morning^^

I opened my eyes to peek at the clock, but found something towering over me. I felt its hot breath and its body was blocking my veiw. I looked up. It was my father. I must have forgotten to lock my bedroom door! I began to tremble badly.

He picked me up by the collar of my t-shirt. "WHY WERE YOU HOME LATE!!?" His spit landed on my face. "I-I g-got a job at the p-pizzaera, i n-now work 12 to 6, Monday t-to Friday." My fathers eyes widen and stared. "You got a job??" father said to me very calmly. I never saw him getting so surprised over something. And said it so calmly. "Y-Yes"

He then threw me against the wall. I winced in pain. He started to punch me a couple of times in the stomach, having me cough up blood. After he got done, he threw me to the floor. He growled and walked off. He exited my room. "GO FUCK YOURSELF! WIMP!" he yelled from the hallway.

I started to cry and run into the bathroom. I clinched my stomach in pain. 'Oh man, this hurts!' After a minute of sobbing, i took my little friend out [razor, not dick ♥] and started to cut both of my arms. I cutted a couple of lines in my skin. Then bandaged them.

I exited the bathroom and opened one of my drawners. I spotted $5.43, hiding under pieces of paper. 'I can buy some new manga.' My spirit starting to rise. 'Cant wait to read some new series!' I took off speed walking down the hallway and down the stairs.

I tipped toed around my sleeping father and ran to the front door. I turned the knob silently and exited the apartment complex. 

I walked peacefully down the sidewalk, heading to the manga shop. It was usually my favorite place to go. The owner of the store would give me 20% discount, since i was friends with him when i was 13 years old. I enjoyed his company.

I finally reached to the store and walked in. I was so excited. My heart went racing.

//Mikes P.O.V//

I was driving around, looking for Dolls favorite store. She told me that she wanted a sexy dress in her size. Her size was Adult Small. She was a skinney person.

When i turned my head, i spotted someone that looked just like Jeremy. I parked for a second. I realized, that is Jeremy! He walked in the store called "Manga Nerds". 'Wtf?' I watched him walk in, like a badass stalker. He had a smile on his face and his hair wasnt covering his eyes. They were beautiful! The color of lime.

I decided to stop stalking and walk in the store. As i walked in, it was covered by Japanese shit. 'WTF!?' Why would Jeremy enjoy this store. I walked through the ailes, going up and down, looking for Jeremy. I soon found Jeremy, his brown hair and his green eyes, looking at the books. I could tell he was happy. He had a smile on his face. I never saw him smile. Something new for me. So kawaii.

//Jeremys P.O.V//

I walked through ailes, looking for manga books. I usually like yaoi books, because it is so sweet seeing them love each other. ((Yaoi = boy ♥ boy))

I finally found a book that insterest me. I picked up the back of the cover, and started to read what it is all about.

//Mikes P.O.V//

I moved behind Jeremy, without him noticing. I watched him, peering him at what book he is holding. I started to read what was in Jeremys hands. 'Wtf? Japanese names? They are so weird!' Jeremy picked it up and started to head toward the checkout line. I watched him go. 'Man, what beautiful hair. OH WTF!?' I slapped myself.

Jeremy came up to the cashier. He started to talk to him. He was exactly laughing. Never knew he could laugh. I came closer and started to ear drop on what they are saying.

//Jeremys P.O.V//

I headed towards the cashier. It was the owner of the store. "H-Hey what are you d-doing at the cashier j-job?" "Oh, Hi Jeremy. Nice to see you again! Oh, one of my employees got sick. So im going to replace for him," he replied. "Oh, c-can i help?" I questioned. "Sure! But im not letting you do it for free. I will pay you  $100 if you take the cashier job for me today. Your shift can end at 7:00 p.m." "Thats a-awesome!! Thank you!! Oh, and i w-want to purchase this b-book too." "Its on the house!" the owner said gladly. "Oh thank y-you!" I hugged him.

The owner walked off and came back with a cashier outfit. "Here you go, just leave it on cashier desk. I will put it up." "T-Thank you!" i thanked again. "Not a problem."

I walked over to the changing room. I soon came out with the outfit on. It was too small on me, but i will get use of it. I walked over to the cashier desk, and started checking out some peoples books. Some would comment me that i looked cute. Until someone i knew came over...

//Mikes P.O.V//

I walked over to Jeremy. It was 3:09 p.m. on a Tuesday. I headed towards Jeremy. I saw his eyes widened when he noticed me. I came face to face at him, yet leaning on the desk by my hand. Jeremys face blushed in embarrassment, "What are you d-doing h-here M-Mr. Schmidt!!" I laughed. "Nothing~," i cooed. "Get out of here, y-your e-embarrassing me, Mr. S-Schmidt!!" I laughed and giggled harder. "I just wanted to surprise you." I walked off towards the exit.

Before i left i turned my head at Jeremy. His face wad all red from embarrassment. I laughed and left. 'That was fun!'

_____________________________________________________________________

*Time Skip to the Pizzeria*

//Mikes P.O.V//

I wanted in the pizzeria. The cold breeze rushed through my face. I walked down the hallway, it was 11:32. 'Just in time.' Jeremy usually came at 11:00, i dont why.

When i was halfway down the hallway, having my shoes clicking on the hard floor. A flash of light shined in my face. I ran in, angerly. "What the living hell Jeremy!" "Sorry, i though it w-was o-one of the robots." "Its not ever 12!" I yelled. "Oh... Sorry Mr. S-Schmidt." Jeremys head started to hang down. "Sorry for yelling." "Its f-fine."

I sat by him. His hands were on his lap and his eyes were covered again by his hair. 'How in poop can he see! If i have my hair covering my eyes, i will shaved it bald!'

There was silence for a couple of minutes, yet it was only 11:36. I broke the silence, "Hey, ummm, can you reach for the flashlight for me please?" Jeremy looked at me, and then stared at my feet on the table. "S-Sure."

Jeremy reached for the flashlight and i saw blood. Blood on his sleeves and on his wrists. I quickly grab them and pull up his sleeves. There was blood everywhere. My eyes widen. I saw Jeremy trying to pull his arm away, but he was too weak. I started cry. 'I cant believe he would do this to himself!'

I reaches and grab the other arm and rolled up his sleeve. 'Its the same as the other!' One of my hands held Jeremys wrists together. Jeremy pulled his head away from me, wincing in pain. I stared at him, wanting to get eye contact.

"Why Jeremy? Why would yoy do this to yourself!!?" I screamed. Jeremy started having tears run down his face. "I-I cant tell you!" Jeremy replied.

I got angery. I started to squeeze my hand that was holding Jeremys wrists, he yelped in pain. "S-Stop please! Mr. S-Schmidt! Its h-hurts! P-Please let g-go!" Jeremy begged. "Only if you tell me why!" "Ok, i w-will t-tell you..."

___________________________________________________________________

CLIFF HANGER!!!! >:D *laughs evily*