Chapter 49: Danger!

(Hey guys, i have made a... NEW BOOK! Its another JereMike story. Its totally different from this one. I hope it gets 1K veiws :D ♥ )

_____________

// Mikes P.O.V //

It was now 11 p.m., the time that boss told us to get to the Pizzeria. Jeremy and I walked into the dark hallway that lead us into Boss's office room. As we together approached the room, which the door was closed. Taking in a deep breath, i had to knock on the door, waiting to get permission to enter. There was a moment of silence before i heard boss's voice, letting us enter.

Before i opened the door, Jeremy held my hand tightly, which was slightly sweaty. I knew he was nervous, along with me.

I opened the door, seeing boss in front of us, sitting at his desk. "Come in! Come in!" Boss yelled, motioning us both to step into the office. Boss shiftled a pile of papers before slamming his hands on the desk loudly. I jumped in shock, yet i could feel Jeremy flinch badly and ran behind my back, trembling.

I looked at boss with confusion in my eyes, questioning, "Why do you want to see us before our shift tonight, sir?" Boss sighed, rubbing his knuckles, "Mike, I wanna ask you something."

I nodded my head, signaling boss to proceed. Boss took another deep breath. "I.... WHY IN THE FUCK IS JEREMY PREGNANT!?" Boss screeched at my face, leaving me speechless.

I started to sweat nervously, letting it drip down my face. Jeremy got startled by Boss's screeching, making him hug me tightly from behind. I petted Jeremys brown hair, trying to calm him down abit.

"Answer me," Boss snarled. I started to chuckle, smirking, "The process of having sex dummy. I just had to fuck him, thats all."

Boss looked at me speechless, face palming himself. He murmured a cuss word, rubbing his sweaty ass face. Boss sighed, asking us to leave the office by motioning his finger at the door, pointing at it.

I grabbed Jeremy by the hand, leading him and myself out of the office. I shutted the door, seeing that it was already 11:56 p.m.

"Shit! Our shift starts in 4 minutes! Lets go Jeremy," i groaned, narrowing my eye at the clock. I held Jeremys hand tighter, making him wince in pain abit.

(A/N: I just sneezed on my little sister! XD i feel so bad right now! But there are times when she deserves it ♥ )

// Jeremys P.O.V //

Mike dragged me into the office, placing me onto a chair. He then tossed me a tablet, while he got a flashlight. I pulled out two Freddy Fazbear empty heads, one for Mike and one for myself.

It has only been 2 minutes until i started to feel pain inside of me. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to forget the terrible pain and try not to have Mike notice me; which worked.

It now, hits 12 a.m., beginning the six hours of hell that Mike and I will experience all night. Lets keep our hopes up to not be killed tonight.

It has only been 5 minutes when the pain in my stomach got bigger. The pain grew until i had to grip around my body, teying to ease the pain. Mike looked at me, worried, "Whats wrong Jeremy? Are you ok?"

I quickly shooked my head, standing up from my chair, gripping into my stomach harder. My body shot painful nerves, signaling my stress. Mike only panicked, rubbing my back, trying to flash the flashlight down the hallway, so foxy wouldnt come near us.

Tears scrolled down the corner of my eyes, falling down my tender cheeks. I cried and sobbed in extreme pain, gripping onto myself so hard. "Jeremy! Rest! Lay down on the floor! Take a break!" yelled Mike, rubbing the sides of my body, trying to ease the pain.

I nodded my head, moving away from the table so i could take a break. But i started to feel light headed when i left the desk. Before i could walk away farer from the desk, i got so dizzy, i blacked out.

// Mikes P.O.V //

I watched as Jeremy slowly patted away from the desk, stumbling to keep his balance up. He was in so much pain cause i could tell by the looks in his eyes.

Then the next second, i couldnt believe my eyes! Jeremy fell on the floor, unconscious. "JEREMY!" i screamed, yelling towards Jeremy, who laid on the floor.

I bent down to the floor, over his unconscious body. I quickly shook him, trying to wake him up but he didnt even show a twitch. He was limp.

Tears roll down my face as i tried to find at least a heartbeat. I rolled Jeremy on his back and ripped open his uniform shirt, exposing his chest. I quickly laid my ear on his chest, trying to find a sign of life.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I sighed when i heard the slow, steady heartbeat in Jeremys body. I delt myself relax, feeling grateful that he didnt die. But my mind snapped into reality when i heard the jingle of pop-goes-the-weasil. 'Shit! I forgot the music box!' I screamed in my mind.

I dragged Jeremys unconscious body under the desk, trying to keep his body hidden. I didnt want him to die, along with the unborn baby. To hide myself, i rose up from the ground, running towards the vents. 'I just hope that none of the toys would wander inside of them.'

But i was too slow...

Before i could get inside of the metal vent, the Marionette stepped into the office room, grabbing me from behind by the shirt collar. I swiggled from the Marionettes strong grasp, but he was too strong.

The Marionettes claws began to press against my chest, creating blood to spill onto my body and floor. But before the Marionette could go any deeper, a baseball bat hit the Marionettes head, making him fall onto the ground.

The Marionette still had a strong grip on me, making me fall on the ground harshly along with him. I landed on the side of my shoulder, making me wince when my nerves shot pain throughout my body. The Marionette was now unconscious.

There, stood Boss, with a baseball bat in his hands, breathing heavily. I rose up from the floor, looking into his worried eyes.

________________

Im getting sick, shit!

I was going to write more but i got too tired from sleepimg medications. Sorry, i will continue tomorrow :3 ♥

NOOTY NOOTY!