Chapter 80: Shīt is happening: Divorce!? Baby Labor?!

The option with the most votes was....

Option 1!

But to be nice, Option 2 had the second most votes so im gonna stick Option 2 in there as well. They will be put together! ;)

Enjoy! :D

_____________________

// Jeremys P.O.V //

Mike has been acting very stranglely lately; considering the fact that he would never help the baby, be lazy all day, cuss angrily at me for no reason, and also include bottles of different types of beers being bought lately. I dont know whats going on but i know its no good, yet only being horrible news in my heart and mind. Mike even tried to rape me a couple of times but i only got lucky enough, locking myself in the bedroom or bathroom for half of the day. Somethings not right here...

_

Today is the day i babysit Scott, who is pregnant with Vincents first child. Scott told me last night, over the phone call, that Vincent had to go visit his family for a day and he needed to be babysitted; reasons being that he is too huge to move around correctly and the babys deadline to being born is quite very soon. I promised Vincent that i would watch over Scott and if there is any emergencies, i should call him right away, no matter what.

Scott stumbled over the doorstep, entering through the wooden front foor of Mikes house. For Scotts support, i wrapped my arm over Scotts shoulder, leading him through the house and into the living room. Scott slowly made his way towards the couch, shifting his feet softly from the heavy weight around his belly area. Gently, Scott slowly placed his sweet ass on the soft couch cushions, hearing a sigh of relaxation flow out of his mouth.

A smile creeped up my face, forcing myself to walk towards the pregnant male on the living room couch. My face was filled with glee when i approached Scott, seeing him rest his back against the soft couch cushions and pillows behind him. I smiled, patting Scotts shoulder gently before Scott could say a word.

"Thank you for bring me here, i much appreciate it," Scott thanked, resting his hands on his lap. I nodded my head in response, grabbing the T.V. remote that rested on the cofee table, and started to switch through the million of T.V. channels.

I had to buy a new T.V. last week because of stupid Mikes rage during the time i went to work. He stayed here cause he had a cold and when work finished and i arrived home, i saw him naked in front of me, spreading his legs in pleasure in a teasing way. Of course, my innocent side took over and ignored the naked blue eyed male but i did have to suffer with him for a while, being naked in front of me the whole day. 'Fuck my life!'

I sighed, having my eyes glare at the flashing T.V. channel guides, seein if any of them would be interesting for Scott. "W-What show do y-you wanna w-watch?" I asked, looking down at Scott for an answer.

"How about.... Here, just give me the remote and i'll choose from there, ok?" Scott demanded, reaching his hand out in front of me, begging for the T.V. remote. I gulped, nodding my head lightly as my fingers dropped the remote in the middle of Scotts palm, having his fingers curl up onto the remote for a strong grip. I watched Scott bring the remote closer to his body, glacing at the T.V. for any interesting T.V. shows.

To leave Scott in peace, i stepped out of the living room quickly, entering the kitchen area. In my surprise, Mike was there, tapping his foot impatiently on the tiled flooring. Mikes arms were crossed in front of his chest as a angry pout laid on his lips, staring at me with a cold glare. I shrugged my arms, feeling no emotion from the aggressive Mike in front of me, who growled under his breath.