Chapter 68: Jeremys Driver Test! Daddys Little Girl! Bloody Noses!

XD Mikes face tho... ♥

______

// Jeremys P.O.V //

My eyes slowly opened, seeing a light shine through the bedroom window, lighting the room quite bright. My eyes quickly glanced at the clock, reading it; which was only 8:09 a.m. in the morning. I yawned, sighing in deeply as i rose my back off the bed, stretching my arms high in the air.

Mike slept beside me, snoring like a bear who was in the middle of hibernation. I chuckled, patting Mikes hair before lifting myself out of bed, feeling quite tired inside of myself. I sighed, patting my feet towards the closet, opening the door wide open for me to wonder in.

// Mikes P.O.V //

My eyes flopped open quickly, feeling the warm body heat beside me slowly fade away. Looking over to the other side of the bed, there was no other human being in bed with me, which worried me. 'Where is Jere-Bear?'

Rushing out of bed, my eyes spotted the closet door being wide opened, having a shadow cast at the doorway. Squinting my eyes, it was only cute Jeremy, looking through his clothes. Just to surprise him, i snuck up behind him silently, getting ready to pounce at the younger male.

Jumping in excitment, i quickly wrapped my arms around Jeremys waists, only hearing a surprised yelp escape the younger boys mouth. "M-Mike!" Jeremy screeched, trying to get out of my grasp; but he repeatedly failed. For a while, Jeremy finally gave up, allowing me to lay my chin on his shoulder, purring against his neck. I watched as Jeremys cheeks turned bright light pink, blushing from my actions.

My belly rubbed Jeremys back sexually as my hands tried to enter his pants but a hard slap was what i received instead. I yelped, fleeing my hands from Jeremys body, having a tingling feeling stung on my skin. I winced, "Jeremy, what was that for?"

Jeremy only pouted, crossing his arms in front of his chest angrily. "M-Mike, you p-prevert, you k-know w-why i did that on y-you," Jeremy growled, looking into my eyes without forgiveness. I started to sweat, rubbing the back of my back as i looked down into his hatred eyes, making me now feel guilty of what i have done.

"Im sorry," i apologized, looking down to the ground. Jeremy only rolled his eyes playfully, chuckling under his breath. "M-Mike, you k-know that i can n-ever be mad a-at you," Jeremy giggled, punching my arm cutely. This action made my heart lift up, feeling joy fill in ever so slightly. I nodded my head, turning my body sharply out of the closet.

As i did that, my face bumped onto the wall, feeling pressure and impact on my nose. I yelped in pain, holding my nose in my hands as i felt warm, red liquid drip onto my hands. "M-Mike!" Jeremy yelled in shocked, coming up to me, patting my back. I groaned, grabbing a towel, bring it up to my nose. The red liquid poured onto the towel, turning it completely red in minutes.

"M-Mike, are you o-ok?" Jeremy asked, placing one of his hands on my shoulder, trying to get my attention. "Jeremy, fuck off, can you see im in fucking shit load of pain here!" I yelled, shutting my eyes closed as i tried to stop the bleeding. Jeremy badly flinched, stepping back away from me in stress, sadness, and worriness, looking at me with sad eyes.

"Im s-sorry, i was o-only trying to h-help," murmured Jeremy, rubbing his hands nervously. "I dont need your fucking help Jeremy! Go do something useful and leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled back as a answer, looking for another towel that i could use. Jeremy only nodded, exiting the bedroom with his head hanging low in guilt.

^^ Time Skip for 30 minutes ^^

I made my way downstairs, having my belly cry for food that disturb my thoughts. My nose finally stopped bleeding, which i went through 3 soaking, bloody towels. Man, it looked like i just finished my period yet had it on those towels... Gross...