Chapter 81: Scotts and Vincent Newborns [Part 1]

Shit, this video made me laugh soooo hard! XD XD XD
__________________

Guys, im going off for vacation!
I wont be able to update for 4 days, including tomorrow but i will try! It will have to depend on the Internet the hotel haves.
My family and I are going flying, in an airplane, to an island near Floria so thats gonna be fucking fun XP
Anyways, i love you guys and i will try my best to write while im away and talk to y'all [comments].
I love you my little Jelly Bellies!
Nooot Nooot

(Theres a chance that i could die on the trip >:3 *giggles evil*)
___________________

// Jeremys P.O.V //

Mike and I quickly rushed Scott to the hospital, which the baby of his was ready to enter into the real world of love and pain. Scott, therefore, is in a panick situation, breathing quite heavily throughtout his lungs from too much pain. We, together, rushed into the hospital with emergency doctors rushing right beside us with Scott in a hospital stretcher. The emergency doctors, who tried their best, tried to calm the pregnant male down, wanting Scott to relax and realize that he was gonna be a feminine father to the family.

Sweat poured down Scotts face, making it look like he just came from the waterpark with soaking wet hair all day long. Quickly, Skylox, the lady who worked at the front desk, along with Mrs. NoMistakes, grabbed Scotts stretcher and lead Scott into a hospital room, up in the second story of the hospital building. Mike and I were about to follow them until Dr. Goathair stepped in front of us teaseingly. "Sorry guys, stricted area when labor. We will call y'all when the babies born and healthy, alright?" Dr. Goathair said with a nod, tightly gripping onto his hospital clipboard that laid in his hands.

Mike stopped in shock, catching Dr. Goathairs words, questioning, "Wait! Babies? You used the word baby, and replaced the word 'Y' with 'Ies', meaning more than one; are you mistakened?"

Dr. Goathair chuckled, shaking his head playfully from our foolishness, "No Mr. Schmidt, Scott is giving birth to two children. But the sad thing is that they are not twins, but two separate looking children, ok?! I gotta go now, bye bye!" After Dr. Goathairs final words, the male doctor rushed into the elevator, taking his presence to the second floor, getting ready for Scotts birth.

I was only frozen on my legs, not moving cause of all the shock of not knowing that Scott was gonna give birth to two babies, yet they are not twins. Shocking.

Mike nudged my shoulder gently, having my wondering mind snap back into reality. Shaking my head ferociously, Mike placed his large, warm hand onto my shoulder, looking down at me with a weak smile. I sighed, wrapping my arms around the older male, hugging him tightly in a sweet, warm embraced hug. Mike tensed up abit before relaxing, hugging me back with his strong arms and kissing me sweetly on top of my head, which made me blush lightly.

Mike sighed, rubbing my back during the warm hug, "We should call Vincent amd tell him that his children is coming~"

I grunted teaseingly, hugging Mike tighter, "I al-already have on our way to the h-hospital, M-Mikey~"

Mike chuckled, breaking the hug yet grabbing my right hand tightly in his hand, "You sneaker, anyways, lets wait in the waiting room with Skylox, we haven't seen her in forever!"

I chuckled a repsonse, stepping forward and leading Mike towards the waiting room area.

// Vincents P.O.V //

It has has been 20 minutes ever since Jeremy called me over the phone, telling that Scott is delivering the babies now in the hospital. I just try hope i didnt miss it, like Mike did when Jeremy delivered Kamelia on that day i babysitted him. Dang, i still remembered when Jeremy splatted the pie on my face cause it wasnt lemon flavored; that little basterd.

My purple, long legs dashed through the emergency hospital doors, rushing towards a lady who sat behind the front desk countertop. And there, in front of the lady, were Mike and Jeremy, having a nice conversation with the lady.

Out of instinct, i race up to the two lovers and the lady, panting for breath. Bending down ans gripping onto my knees, inhaling oxygen into my lungs, the two guests and one employee looked at me weirdly, but soon realized that it was me; the purple dick.

"V-Vincent! Scotts g-giving birth right n-now!" Jeremy screeched, pointing his finger at the elevator. The younger male jumped in excitment, impatiently waiting for the two babies to be born.

"No shit Sherlock!" I grumbled, getting annoyed from the nightwatchs presence and his excitment.

"Be nice!" Mike growled, snarling at me angrily from insulting his mate. I only rolled my eyes in annoyance, mumbling under my breath before straighten my back straight.

"Go up the elevator on tbe second floor, the first room to your right is where Scott is delivering, ok?" the lady said nicely, placing her hands together on the countertop. I nodded, smiling back at the front desk lady, "Thank you ma'am~"

The pretty lady giggled, blushing lightly, "My names Skylox, now go run to your husband~"

I nodded, smiling back at the nice lady, whos name is Skylox, before dashing towards the elevator, leaving the three people behind. My fingers pressed on the elevator buttons, impatiently tapping my foot as the elevator closed its doors, moving up another floor.

_________

Part 2 coming soon

_________

Hey guys, im going to Dauphin Island on vacation! Its just below Alabama! :D

Noot Noot!!!

♥♥