Chapter 6: Evil Vincent

//Vincents P.O.V//

'Darn it! I nearly had Jeremy to be mine. Fuck!' Scott dragged me out of the living room and into the backroom. "What are you doing Scott?~" "Nothing asshole!" Scott then placed me in a crib named Gay Baby Jail. Its a place that i am mostly put in when i was or being a troublemaker. Mike made it on his own, making it the right size for me. Perfect.

"Stay!" yelled Scott. I whined in response. Scott then slammed the door closed and left me alone in the room. 'Hope Jeremy is having fun without me..' [shut up preverts] I stayed in the crib for 5 minutes, then i had enough.

//Jeremys P.O.V//

'I just watched Vincent get shoved in a baby grib... Wtf!? Man, this place is weird...' I started walking around until i hit Mike. My face smashed on his chest, sending me falling on my butt. "Oh, sorry Jere. I didnt mean to make you fall." "Its f-fine." Mike reached for my hand and pulled me up, which caused me to blush. "Chill out Jere," Mike laughed. He patted my back and then left me, heading upstairs.

I smiled and continued to walk around the house. I came across a room with Fritz and Scott arguring. "Are y-you ok?" "We're fine," Fritz replied. I nodded and walked into the kitchen. "Hey, Jeremy, if you get hungry, help yourself in the kitchen!" yelled Scott. "T-Thanks."

I walked around the kitchen, but i wasnt hungry. I wasnt hungry most of the time because i was used to being starved for a week cause of my father. When i was about to leave the kitchen, my phone started to buzz. I looked at the texts but it came from a unknown user. I was about to block the number until i realized it was Vincent texting me!

______________________________________________________________

Vincent: "Hey baby boy, hows it going??"

Jeremy: "How did you get my number?"

Vincent: "Oh, no where. So, you better watch your back. Im watching."

Jeremy: "Is that a threat?"

Vincent: "No baby crab cakes, i will never harm you ♡"

Jeremy: "WHAT!?"

_______________________________________________________________

I started trembling like crazy. 'Watch my back???' Now i was frightened half to death. I took off running upstairs, looking for Mike. 'I hope i find him in time!'

//Scotts P.O.V//

I waz watching T.V. peacefully until in heard Jeremy running upstairs. '?' I walked into the kitchen, that leads to the backroom. I opened the door to see Vincent gone. 'Oh, fuck. He's out.' I shutted the door and went back to my T.V. program. 'Well, i hope he wont scare Jeremy.'

//Mikes P.O.V//

I heard running footsteps coming upstairs. I thought it would be Fritz or Scott but i was wrong. Its was Jeremy when i realized his sluttering voice was calling my name. I popped out my head into the hallway, accidentally not knowing he was in front of me.

Jeremy jumped from this action and stepped back. "Sorry," i apologized. "Its f-fine. Hey, Vincent is s-scaring me. Can i s-stay with y-you?" I shook my head. "Im sorry, i am trying to fix Fritz T.V. right now, maybe later, ok?" "O-Ok."

I went back into Fritz room and started working on his T.V. some more.

//Jeremys P.O.V//

'Looks like i am on my on...' I turned and started to head downstairs until a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me in a smaller room. That hand was purple... *gasps* Vincent!! Vincent quickly grabbed both of my wrists and held them above my head. He pushed me back on the wall harshly.

He got closer to me and smiled, "So, you didnt answer my question earlier. So the answer??~" 

I refused to answer his question, instead i yelled Mikes name out. "M-Mike!!?" Vincent shoved his fingers in my mouth, shutting me up. "Shut up cutie!~" Vincent cooed. I felt Vincents fingers moving in my mouth. "Mmmpt!" I scorned.

Vincent pulled out his fingers from my mouth and started to trail down my pants. [DIES FROM NOSEBLEED] Before Vincent got down farther, the door slammed open, and there stood Mike and Scott.

Mike and Scott stared at Vincent with cold eyes. Scott came closer and pull Vincents hair, pulling it downstairs and into the backroom again. "Thats hurts Scott!" yelped Vincent. "It hurts to see you!" Scott replied. [*Shots Fired*] Mike walked over to me and saw me crying. "Your safe now." I heard Mikes sweet voice, and nodded my head. I pulled closer to him, pulling in for a hug. He hugged back. 'I always feel safe around him.' I smiled gladly.

//Scotts P.O.V//

I pulled Vincents hair harshly, letting me have a good grip on him. I shoved him in the backroom and into the Gay Baby Jail again. Vincent wimpered. "No! You stay for 10 minutes!" I walked out, slamming the door shut behind me. 'Wtf Vincent, you evil purple jelly man!'

_______________________________________________________________

AUTHOR:

I am nosebleeding so HARD!!! OMG!! Wtf Vincent!! Lolz, Scott and Mike saves the day!! ♥♥♥