Chapter 43: Mikes Birthday! ☆

// Jeremys P.O.V //

Today is Mikes birthday, which he now turns 22 years old. Fuck! He is getting old quickly. I didnt give him a present because i have already promised him two things that will be his presents.

1. Sex

2. Baby

Simple enough.

Mike invited Scott, Fritz, Amber, Vincent, Finnick, Terry, and his badass parents. It was a private party, which i really hate those. Not that i hate partys, but usually private parties means you get extremely drunk for the rest of the night. This wasnt me.

Mike parents were in the kitchen, already fucking drunk. I just watched them try open a wine bottle. Which isnt going so well.

My patted my tiny feet into the living room, seeing Mike on the couch, having a beer bottle in his hands, laughing and giggling with Vincent and Scott. I turned my head in confusion, ignoring them when i started to race upstairs; but i was stopped by my cousin, Finnick. He placed his hand on my shoulders, making me jump alittle in surprise. "Where are you going?~" Finnick teased, patting my back as i nervously started to sweat. I stuttered quietly, "U-Up s-stairs?"

Finnick only rolled his eyes, pouting, "Why do you have to be a party pooper Jere? Go have some fun with Mike. Get drunk for him, just this one time please? On his birthday?" Finnick then looked at me with sad puppy eyes, making me feel guilty for not spending time with my husband. I sighed, murmuring, "F-Fine."

I turned sharply, walking back into the living room. I rushed up to Mike, sitting on his lap. Mike was quite confused at first, before smirking. His breath hitched on my neck, which i could smell the alcohol in his breath. I shivered in fear when i saw him lick his lips, smirking at me.

My face flushed strawberry, making me whine in fear, trembling. 'You never know how aggressive Mike can be when he is drunk!' I thought in worry.

Before Mike started to leaned closer to me, i stopped him by pushing him down on the couch, making a "show" for Vincent and Scott to watch. "C-Can i have a b-beer please?" I questioned.

Mike looked at me like i was crazy, narrowing his eyes on me in confusion. "But you dont like *hic* to get drunk. Also one bottle of beer wont *hic* make you completely *hic* drunk. Drink at least *hic* 7 bottles, if you wanna go *hic* crazy!" Mike teased in amusement, staring into my fern colored eyes.

I nodded my head, grabbing at least 3 beer bottle, chugging it all down quickly. I felt the liquid burn my throat, yet i felt pleasure when it hit my stomach, making me relax abit.

I continued to drink...

^^ Time Skip for 20 minutes ^^

I hiccuped like a mad man. Every time, mostly, to take a breath, i would at least hiccup in my mouth. My belly felt extreme pleasure, having the alcohol soothe me. My cheeks were red as my eyes were slittly open. I at least, drank 15 bottles.

I couldnt help myself but lean in closer to Mike, kissing him. Fritz and Amber were knocked out on the floor, sleeping like bears. Vincent and Scott were eating goldfish in the kitchen; which i could hear them both chewing like sharks. Terry was asleep on the chair, as hiccuping Finnick was pouring syrup all over Terry, which he called his "pancake boy". Mikes father, Writer, fell asleep in Mikes bedroom, sounding peacefully asleep. Yet, Mikes mother, Taylee, was watching T.V. on the couch by Mike, laying on his lap.

I started to lick Mikes bottom lips, wanting permission to enter his mouth. Like a fucker he is, he opened his mouth wider for my tongue to enter. I cupped his cheeks, turning my head to deepen the kiss.

My tongue explored inside of Mikes mouth, feeling his warm, soft tongue fight against mine. Whe did this until Mikes mother looked over to Mike, seeing him making out with me.

Taylee started to giggle, fangirling on the couch. Her squeakey voice echoed the room, making us stop, looking down at Mikes lap, staring his mother. Her face was flushed in excitment as she giggled like a little school girl.

I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion and anger, cause she made us stop french kissing. My face was covered in the red of strawberry, as Mike only had a light pink across his face.

"Wtf Mother!" yelled Mike, shoving his mother off his lap, which resulting Taylee to hit the ground hard. She yelped in pain, but was still fangirling. Mike only looked down at the ground, where his mother laid. Mike shot a harsh glace at his giggling mother. 'How funny...'

I just rolled my eyes, smirking at Mike, ignoring his evil shit demon side, "H-Happy Birthday *hic* M-Mikey!~" I opened my arms wide, wanting a huge, smiling. Mike then turned to me, chuckling at me, "Thank *hic* you Jere-Bear." Mike leaned closer to me, accepting my hug. Mike patted my back as I giggled in cuteness, resulting Mike to jump on top of me, cuddling. We, both, fell asleep in each others arms.

____________

No sex for you Noot Noots! ♥