Chapter 95: Mikes Broken Arm [Part 1]

// Jeremys P.O.V //

"S-Stop whining in pain and be a m-man!" I yelled, crossing my arms in front of my chest angrily. Mike, the big baby on the living room couch, whimpered in pain, holding his casted arm tightly close to his large, warm chest.

It has been a day when Micheal, being a clumsy fool, has broken his arm and has returned from the hospital. I stood in front of my brokened armes mate, grunting from Micheals annoying baby cries and whines, which echoed throughtout the house repeatedly. You may be wondering who and how Mike brokened his arm, well heres your answer: Kamelia.

Flashback:

"Mike! H-Hurry up! What is it t-taking you this long!? Also, bring K-Kamelia down here as we-well, she needs to be f-feed today!" I yelled, tapping my foot impatiently as my eyes looked up at the staircase, my arms crossed in front of my chest angrily.

My belly has gotten much bigger over time, which caused my baby affects to get much stronger than before. So for example, im extremely pissed off right now because the dishs are uncleaned in the sink and it was Mikes turn to clean the dishes, but since he is a lazy ass, he hasnt done it for an week, resulting the kitchen to stink up with a extremely disturbing smell. Does Mike give a fuck? No.

In minutes, Micheal, who was taking a shit upstairs, stood at the top of the staircase, grunting when he stopped me in abit of anger. Kamelia, on the other hand, sat in the middle of the staircase, drawing random drawnings on pieces of papers, which were spread everywhere on the staircase flooring.

"H-Hurry up! W-What are you w-waiting for!?" I growled, making the angriest face that i could ever make. Mike sighed in annoyance while he slowly stepped down the stairs, looking and glaring at my angry face.

Then all of a sudden....

"Fuck!!!"

The sound of a tumbling body hitted the flooring hard.

____________________

Im guessing y'all already know what happened xD

Noot Noot x3