Chapter 70: In A NutShell! And Jeremys New Car!

The car above is a Ferrari Car Brand. This is Jere-Bears birthday present >;)

Is it too sexy? ♥
______

// Mikes P.O.V //

My eyes slapped open, feeling coldness around my body. I was in my bed, sleeping with my daughter, Kamelia; since she woke up crying again last night from Jeremys moans and screechs. The little baby girl curled up on my exposed chest once again, snoring like a cute kitten. She looked just like the same as Jeremy, her beautiful messy brown hair, her cute freckles, her tiny fingers, and her sleeping cute chubby face; but this time, there was something stuck on her cute nose. Quickly, i picked up the item on her nose, realizing that it was just a yellow, plain sticky note with words writtened in pen. My eyes glanced at the tiny peice of paper, reading its every word.

__

Hey Mikey,

Couldnt sleep last night, too worried if im pregnant or not. I went to the doctors office for a appointment i made early this morning, so Mrs. NoMistakes and Dr. Goathair are waiting for me right now. I will call you later, around 10 a.m. for the results. ♡~

P.S. I took your mustang, too lazy to walk

~Love, Jere-Bear

__

'Damn you Jeremy, if you scratch my car, im gonna kill you and eat you for dinner!' I yelped in my mind.

I sighed after i read those words on the sticky note, turning my head towards the side where Jeremy sleeps on the bed with me. And yet i wasnt surprised, it was cold and empty.

My eyes glared up to the bedroom clock, reading the time quickly. It was only 8:27 a.m., seeing that i had two more hours to sleep, but then i remebered....

Jeremys birthday is in 3 days!

Man, Jeremy is already turning 21 when its hits his birthday this week; which im only 22. 'Man, he's getting old...'

I groaned, lifting myself out of bed, picking up Kamelia in my strong, manly arms. Kamelia only purred, vibrating my skin on my arms. I chuckled and smiled, petting her messy brunette hair gently, brushing them in my fingertips.

"Come on darning, lets take you to my parents house cause im gonna buy your 'momma' a new car today~" i whispered in a soft, soothing voice, lifting up Kamelia closer to my chest. The baby girl on repsonded with a yawn, rubbing her eyes tiredly yet giggling as well.

"Now, let me dress and get ready for the day to begin," I said, yawning widely and loudly in the bedroom; stretching my arms high in the air.

After i brushed my teeth, got my clothes on, ate breaskfast, and got Kamelia ready as well, i pulled out my phone, going through my contacts. Pressing on the screen, i swiftly clicked on Vincents contact, bring it up to my ear when it started to ring.

__

(Phone Conversation)

Vincent: "Hello..."

Mike: "Hello grape ass juice, i want to buy Jeremy a new car today cause his brithday is in 3 days. Will you come pick me up and take me to the car dealer?"

Vincent: *yawns* "Why? Its fucking 8:42 a.m. in the fucking morning, why not drive yourself, you grumpy fucking asshole?!"

Mike: "Cause, Jeremy went somewhere, taking my car along. Also, you have the best taste in cars, so thats why i need to be picked up and i need your help on cars as well, dickbutt!"

Vincent: "Fine, i'll be there in 10 minutes, you hairy asscheeks..."

Mike: "Wait! Can you take me to my parents house first too, purple raper?"