Chapter 94: Gun Fight [Part 3]

Hey guys!

I have created another new book! :D

Fnaf Guard Lemons!~
Its a SMUT book x3

___________________

Sorry for long wait, school is a butt ;-;

P.S. I didnt reread this so sorry for mistakes x3

___________________

// Vincents P.O.V //

Flashback

"These shoes are stupid Scott!" I whined, looking down at the little pink, baby girl princess shoes on my feet. Scott, just in front of me, chuckled deeply in a evil-like way, enjoying the veiw of me, wearing baby girl shoes that actually barely fit on me.

Mike, the black haired asshole who is always playing games on his PlayStation 4, just stared at the TV, doing his useless shit with the controller in his large hands. Once in a while, the male would scream in rage whenever he would die or get cheated on by another player. Whatever it is, Micheal is sure to beat the guy up if someone messes with him during his video games.

On the other hand, Jeremy was in the kitchen, trying to be as playful as he can be, in able to get Kamelia to eat her food. For a while now, Kamelia wouldnt eat unless someone, Mike or Jeremy, would make her laugh, giving the two parents an advantage to shove food in the little girls mouth. Yet, since Jeremy is pregnant once again, meaning Mike needs his penis chopped off, adorable Jeremy would have terrible mood swings, especially in front of Kamelia.

I was just grunting and yelping in the living room, watching Mike play video games while Scott talked nonsensly in front of my face, wanting attention as always. Slowly, my mind would trail off and my eyes would stare at the TV screen, getting more entertained than Scotts worthless, blubbing words.

"Hey! Vinney! Are you listening to me!?" Scott yelled, standing in front of my face, blocking the TV. Scotts movement snapped my attention away from the TV and towards the guy i always love and have sex with; or mate. I only shrugged, grunting softly under my breath.

Scott, the phone dick, rolled his eyes, "Fine! Go play in your baby girl shoes while i got do something useful in the fucking closet!!"

My purple, warm body quickly tensed up, seeing that somehow i have upsetted my mate in someway. "S-Shut-Up! Theres a b-baby in the h-house!" Jeremy screamed from the kitchen, already in one of his nasty mood swings turned on in his innocent mind.

Scott groaned loudly, already done with the shit around him. "Whatever!!" Scott stomped, angrily walking towards the closet and closing the closet door behind him. My white eyes watched Scotts movement before it was blocked off from the disappearance from the closet door. My body slowly relaxed, hearing my heartbeat pound against my chest easily as my mind traveled back to Mikes TV.

"Wait, did Scotty say, 'baby girl shoes?'" Mike snickered softly, hearing every word that happened a second ago. My reckless, preverted body tensed up once again as i watched Mike pause his video game and quickly turned to face me, having a ridiculous smirk planted on his face.

"So, is that a yes?" Mike questioned, still smirking as he slowly stood up from his professional gaming chair. I pretendly shrugged, not wanting Mike to have evil plans and ideas, to tease me cause of my shoes Scott forced me to wear. Mike just slowly step towards me, stopping in front of me about a foot away.

"Oh really? Then----"

In seconds, Mike pretended he tripped and rolled towards me, smirking widely as he pointed at my shoes. "What are thooooooose!!" Mike then added, laughing loudly as he stupidly rolled around the floor.

(A/N: *facepalm*)

"FUCK YOU!!" I screeched angrily, stomping and stepping on top of Mike with the baby girl shoes, growling loudly.

"Stop! Its hurts!" Mike yelped in pain, wincing in pain everytime i step or stomp on the stupid, preverted guy.

End Flashback

"And that is how it happened! Scott masturbated in the closet, Jeremy feeding the baby, and Mike and I got pistols and dared to shoot each other!" I retardedly smiled, slowly kicking the baby girl princess shoes off my feet slowly, smirking and staring at the other three males in front of me.

Scott sighed, facepalming repeatedly from my idotic answer. "Stupid..." Scott whimpered softly under his breath, slowly looking back up at me.

"Well, thats the truth..... most of it~" I smirked randomly.

___________________

School is stressful ;-;

Noot Noot!~ ♥♥