Chapter 85: Baking Some Delicious SMUT Cookies [SMUT for 100K Celebration]

Havent reached 100K yet, close enough tho xD
_________________________

Art by @Luna-Senpia-Chun / @Luna7954!

_________________________

// No P.O.V // [3rd P.O.V]

"Come on, lets pollinate~" Mike cooed by Jeremys right ear, blushing lightly across his tender cheeks. Mike, the Seme of the relationship, is now attracted sexually to the Uke of the relationship, which is the younger male in the house, Jeremy Schmidt.

"N-No" Jeremy simply answered, rolling the raw cookie dough batter on the kitchen countertops, making cute dweeb cookie shapes out of his flourey, white powered fingers.

Mike slithered between his teeth, smirking as his blue eyes watched Jeremy make dough shapes, "Why not? I can be the bee and you can be the flower~"

"N-No"

Mike responded with a loud whine in sadness, making puppy eyes towards the brunette, pouting his lips gently. When Jeremy spotted Mikes teasing action, he just rolled his eyes in frustration, followed by a sigh while he continued to make cookies into dweeby shapes, placing them softly onto the cookie sheet pan.

"F-Fuck off M-Mikey, leave me a-alone," Jeremy groaned in frustration and anger, feeling Mikes presents soon began to bother him slowly.

Mike sighed deeply, feeling now defeated by the younger, more innocent male. But Mike wasnt done, and wasnt completely defeated as Jeremy would have thought. For a dirty, preverted mind, Mike quickly slapped Jeremys bum, squeezing them in a tight grip in his cup-shaped hands. Jeremys fast and first reaction was a loud yelp and the face of redness from the embarrassment Mike caused.

"M-Mike!" Jeremy yelled, rising his foot slowly up toward Mikes direction. In Mikes point of view, the rising foot did make his mind question abit, until as fast as a flash of light, the nightwatchs foot slammed up Mikes crotch; kicking him in the balls.

(A/N: I said it! I finally said balls! Miśśoñ Cömpĺetė! XD Victory Dance! *swiggles arms everywhere* Join me my Noot Noots!~)

Mike screeched in pain, cowarding his hands for protection in front of his crotch protectively. A couple tears leaked from the security guards blue eyes, wincing in pain as he tried to stand up straight. The security guards hands still protectioning his crotch, had Jeremy laughed loudly in great entertainment from Mikes pain.

"Hey, thats not funny!" Mike whines in pain, slowly removing his hands from his crotch, having the pain slowly fade away quickly. But despite of Mikes words, only caused Jeremy to laugh harder, having the younger males voice crack from the lack of oxygen in his lungs.

"Breathe!" Mike yelped, hearing Jeremy gasp for air from his hilariousness Mike caused.

Jeremy gulped, breathing in and out, huffing his cheeks out cutely as he regained his air and slowly continued to make his dweeby cookie shapes. Mike, on the other hand, straightened his back out and slowly, yet swiftly, moved behind Jeremy, chuckling under his breath.

Peacefully making the cookie shapes onto the cookie sheet pan with his floured fingers, Jeremy innocently ignored Mike, who felt the older males presence slowly creep up behind him. In Jeremys thoughts, the security guard could have been trying to pass him but in other words, Mike was only getting the veiw of Jeremys bum.

[Warning: Sexual Language and Sexual Secnes (SMUT)]

As Jeremy smiled in happiness, nearly finishing making the cookie dough into cute, dweeby shapes, Mike prevertly stared down at Jeremys ass, purring sexually under his breath silently. Jeremy, slapping his hands together in sucess of completing the cookie task, Mike slowly reached out his hands towards Jeremys body, getting ready to grope any part of Jeremys private areas.