Chapter 15: Scott's Crush!?

// Jeremys P.O.V. //

I laid in my bed with Mike, sleeping peacefully until i was awoken by little feet padding onto my t-shirt. I peeked open a eye to see the two puppies padding on top of me, sniffing around. I turned my head to see Mike sleeping but the kitten was sleeping on top of Mikes head. 'How cute.' It already been three days since the puppies and the kitten where deliaryer to our doorstep. Mikes bet was off and i got my clothes back. I was so happy to get them back.

Me and Mike finally named the pets. The female German Sherpard was named Hana, is means "flower" in Japanese. She had a red plain collar. The male German Sherpard was named Ryuu, which means "dragon" in Japanese. He had a black plain collar. The kitten was named Sora, which means "sky" in Japanese. She had a white collar but with blue spots on it. Pretty much they were all named by Japanese names. Without my manga, their names would be totally different, which would be meaningless.

I rose up from my bed and shooked the sleeping Mikey. Mike groaned but he refused to get up. I shooked him again harder. "Leave me alone Jeremy..." Mike groaned. I grinned and left the bedroom and headed towards the kitchen. The dogs followed me, excitly. I smiled as i reached for their dog bowls and filled them up with water and dog food. They both barked in excitment with their wagging tails going in seconds. I always loved how they were always happy. 'A good life for them.' I shrugged.

After brewing some coffee for Mike and me, i heard footsteps upstairs, indecating that Mike was awake.

// Mikes P.O.V. //

I woke up with a furry tail inside my mouth. I slowly pulled out the wet tail and found out that Sora was sleeping on top of my head comforably. I smirked and pulled her off me. She tried to grabbed my head but has failed to. "No sneekey kitty," I purred. She started to rub all over me, gladly. 'How cute.' I started to patting her head and rubbing on her. Her response was a sweet silkey purr coming from her throat.

I sighed and started to exit my bedroom and into the kitchen area. As i walked into the kitchen, my Jere-bear was making breaskfast and he already had my coffee made. "Thanks Jere for making my coffee." Jeremy nodded his head as he was paying attection to the cooking bacon on the stove. I smiled and started to fix the plates for myself and for Jeremy.

{{ Time Skip }} I still love you tho

After Jeremy finished cleaning the plates, Jeremy and I cuddled in the living room and on the best spot of the couch, watching T.V. Hana and Ryuu were playing on the floor, underneath our feet. Sora was purring and resting on Jeremys lap, as Jeremys petted her head slowly and calmly.

The pure silence was broken until when a knock was knocked on the door. I growled and walked over to the door. Jeremy was resting on the couch cushion, slowly falling asleep. I unlocked the door and found Scott, Fritz, and Vincent in winter clothes. (Its winter and its cold)

"What were you doing here?" I asked. "Can we hang out at your place for a while, we got bored," answered Scott. I nodded and letted them three enter my house. "You're still in your sleeping clothes," Scott questioned. I looked down to see me waearing boxers and a t-shirt. Jeremy was wearing a t-shirt and a short pair of soft shorts. "Oh ya, me and Jeremy woke up not too long ago." Scott nodded and walked into the living room, where Jeremy was about to fall alseep.

I snapped my fingers in front of his face, having Jeremy wake up in a jump. I giggled and sat next to him. Hana and Ryuu were sniffing out the three strangers as Sora hissed at them and hide under Jeremys t-shirt. Jeremys only response was a purr of joy.

Scott and Fritz were sitting on the chairs as Vincent sat on the floor. "Why is Vincent sitting on the ground?" I asked. "Well, he deserves to sit on the floor. He is a butt," answered Fritz. Vincent whined in sadness and looked down on his feet.

// Vincents P.O.V. //

"Hey Vincent, can you leave this room for us please?" asked Scott. I was surprised that they didnt want me in the living room. I nodded and headed towards the kitchen and sat there on the table, sadly. 'I hope they arent saying things behind me back, I hope not.' I lefted up my head when i heard footsteps coming towards me. It was Jeremy.

Jeremy approached me with a kitten in his hands. "A kitten? May i see?" I asked. Jeremy looked shocked at what i have said but he finally nodded yes. Jeremys handed me the soft, cute kitten. The kitten started to purr and rubbed against my stomach. I purred back and questioned, "Hey Jeremy, umm, whats her name?" Jeremy came closer to me and started to pett the kitten. "Her n-name is S-Sora, it means "sky" in J-Japanese." I nodded and started to contuine to pet the kitten that was rubbing against me cutely.

Jeremy smiled gladly.

// Scotts P.O.V. //

I just made Vincent leave the living room and watched him walk into the kitchen. After a couple of minutes, Jeremy walked in the kitchen with a bump under his shirt. 'Whats up with Jeremy?' I shrugged. Mike questioned, "Why do you dont want Vincent here?" "Because i am about to tell you something shocking and Vincent cant hear this. You promise me you wont tell him? Promise?" Fritz and Mike nodded their heads, with questioning minds.

I sighed, "I have a crush on Vincent...." The two looked at me weirdly with widened eyes. "What?" questioned Fritz. I repeated, "I have a crush on Vincent for a while now." Mike smiled and walked over to me. He patted my back and said, "I understand. You better tell him soon before he finds someone else to care for then you." I nodded my head to the answer. Fritz was still shocked. But he finally broke out a smile for me. I smiled back, glad that they understand me. 'I fell so much better now.'

// Vincents P.O.V. //

"Do you think they are talking about bad things behind my back?" I questioned Jeremy. Jeremy looked at me with sad eyes. "I d-dont k-know? I am n-not sure too. I o-only c-came here t-to get ride of S-Sora cause she w-was clawing m-me behind m-my shirt." Jeremy lifted up his t-shirt, showing claw scratchs on his stomach and chest. "Oh.." I mumbled. Jeremy lift his shirt down and then looked at me.

I stared back. We made eye contact until it was broken when Scott walked into the kitchen, surprising me. Scott walked up to me, making eyes contact. "Scott are you alr--!?" I was cut off by Scott kissing me. I kissed back, happyly.

Jeremy was a couple of feet from me and Scott, nosebleeding. Mike and Fritz walked in, smiling. Scott broke the kiss but i grabbed his shoulders and kissed him again, this time longer.

"I'm such a loner," said Fritz as he walked away towards the front door.

// Mikes P.O.V. //

I'm so happy to see Scott and Vincent saring feelings about each other. I gave them privatcy by leaving the kitchen and headed toward the living room. I had to drag Jeremy along with me because Jeremy was still frozen in shock. I sat Jeremy down on the couch by me. Jeremy was still holding Sora in his arms but yet Hana and Ryuu were sleeping in their dog beds, cuddling together.

I looked Jeremy, whose nose had stopped bleeding. I grabbed a tissue and wiped the blood from Jeremy and kissed his nose. Jeremy giggled like a little school girl and laid back on the couch. I laid by him.

I wrapped my arms around Jeremys waist and started to kiss Jeremy on top of the head. I heard footsteps exiting the house. "Hey Vincent! Scott! Are ya dating now?!" I yelled. "Yes!" Scott answered Mike before exiting Mikes house and into the cold.

"They a-are meant f-for e-each o-other," yawned Jeremy. I nodded my head and watched Jeremy fall asleep in my arms, peacefully.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for 600 views!!! I love you all!!! And yes, the Japanese names do mean sky, flower, and dragon. Just search it up.

Love you!!!!!