Chapter 84: Jeremy is Forced to do the Diaper Challenge on the Stairs (XD)

I just learned how to take screen shots.... *takes millions of screen shots of everything*
______________________

P.S. My little sister lost her account (bonbonbonniebon) yet she made a new one called Chookadeer! She is making a JereMike series (Children AU) and i felt honored to write the first page! *squeals happily*

Its called: The F.N.A.F Crew (Children AU)

XD

________________________

// No P.O.V // [3rd P.O.V]

"5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Action!" Vincent called out, holding a camera in front of his face, now recording the incident. The purple man, standing down at the middle of the staircase, waited for Jeremy to make his way down, in a large box.

Jeremy, the younger male that had lost a bet against badass Mike, was forced into one of Kamelias diapers due to the fact what the bet Mike created counted. The funny thing is that Jeremy has such a small body, he fits prefectly in Kamelias diapers, leaving Mike and Vincent laugh in quite entertainment.

Slithering like a snake quickly to the box, Jeremy sat his diapered ass inside the large box, postioning himself comfortably inside of the hard cardboard. The box was so huge in size, that two people, if they wanted to, can enter and sit in the box in enjoyment.

Mike only snickered, his body behind the box that Jeremy just sat in, who was getting ready to go down the staircase in a pushed box. "So, having fun?" Mike asked teaseingly, smirking evilly behind Jeremy.

Jeremy only snorted angrily, raspberring Mike as he crossed his arms in front of his chest, feeling quite weak against the older, blue eyed male. Mike chuckled, looking up at Vincent, who continued to video cam Jeremy on close up veiw, "When will we push him down the stairs?"

Vincent shrugges, "I think we should draw a mustache on his face, two of them, then push him down the stairs. How about that?"

Mike nods, smirking down at Jeremy as he stood up on his feet, "Good idea Vinney~" After his words, began to walk towards the bedroom, going to see if he could find a marker or pen to use. Jeremy, innocently sitting in the box, stayed silent and only watched Mike walk away from the staircase in curiosity.

Vincent, still recording, zoomed up at Jeremys diaper, making sure he and the future viewers, will have a prefect good look at the diaper Jeremy is wearing. In minutes, Mike finally returned back to Jeremy and Vincent, kneeling down behind Jeremy, smirking evilly.

"Ready?" Mike asked, pulling out a thick pen yet some other items as well; including Kamelias pink baby bib and a Kamelias baby pacifier.

Vincent only nodded, now zooming out in able to get the camera veiw on both, Jeremy and Mike.

// Jeremys P.O.V //

I watched as Mike opened the thick pen, placing the thick pen lid beside him before he grabbed my head, turning my body towards him gently. Yelping, the cold ink from the thick pen touched my soft skin on my face, forming out an shape by Mikes hand. As i waited for Mike to finish, my green eyes glanced around to see Kamelias pink baby bib and Kamelias baby pacifier beside Mike as well, having my mind result that i would look ridiculous and i need to fight back against Mike, if i could.

Therefore, when Mike finished, he pulled away from my face, trying not to burst out laughing from the pen ink on my face. Mikes cheeks turned red when he tried to not laugh, but he quickly failed and bursted out laughing uncontrollably.

I whined from the sight of it, grabbing my phone from beside my ealier clothes, which sat beside Mikes other side, and pressed the camera button, facing the camera at me. On my phone screen, my face quickly formed in a disgusted face expression, resulting Mike to laugh harder.

"M-Mike! W-Why did you put two mustaches on m-my f-face!? Theres o-on a-above my m-mouth and one on my f-forehead!" I screeched angrily at Mike, who only continued to laugh.

"Im sorry Jere but its fucking funny!" Mike replied, calming down his laughters abit.

I only grunted, slapping Mikes arm harsh, whispering, "A-Asshole..."

"Heard that!" Mike smiled, yet continued, "I am an asshole hunter, a big on the matter of fact, who loves to hunt down Jere-Bears little asshole~"

I quickly blushed from Mikes words, patting him on top of his head gently, "T-There There...."

"What? There There?" Mike questioned confusionly.

I giggled innocently from Mikes idioticness, my blush going downing down into a light pink, "W-Well, i m-mean that y-you wont get my a-asshole for a l-long time so good luck ever l-looking at it!" I quickly snorted in laughter when Mikes face expression changed from my evil, yet simple words.

Mike pouted sadly yet teaseingly, quickly grabbing Kamelias pink bib in able to change the subject. Quicklyl i watched him put it around my neck, on my body, and snap it on, starting to giggle from my appearance once more.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest, looking away embarrassed, "S-Shut up!"

Mike chuckled softly, "Ok Ok, but i will need to put this pacifier in able to shut your mouth and make you cute!"

"W-Wha---!?"

There, in a seconds, Kamelias pacifier got shoved into my mouth, shutting me up quickly. A blush spreaded across my face when Mike began to laugh at me again, but not as hard as before. Mike quickly grabbed my shoulders, turning me around in front of Vincent and his recording camera.

A smile formed on Vincents face quickly, seeing the camera zooming up close to my face, trying to get the prefect veiw. Vincent chuckled softly, "Well, thats a keeper!"

Mike nodded, "Yap! Now, all we have to do left is push the box and watch Jeremy try to drive it down the stairs!"

I squeaked, jumping abit, "W-What!?"

"Dont worry, this fucked up ride is completely safe... maybe," Mike smiled, winking at Vincent while he recorded more of the incident.

I quickly shaked my head in disagreement, not wanting to get injuried while doing down the stairs, but will the other two males listen? No! Of course not! Now, i now know that im going down my death grave in seconds.

"Now!" Vincent yelled, indicating Mike to push me now; and thats what he did.

With a strong amount of force, my eyes widened in fear as the box began to move down the staircase, going in a fast motion. My fingers gripped onto the side of the box in frightment, trying to hold on onto the box, not wanting it to dump me rolling on the stairs, on my back.

In seconds, the fast box approached the bottom of the stairs, having a smile quickly form on the face in happiness. But, on the last step of the stairs, the box quickly tilted forward, shoving my body acendentally in front of the box too much. In a flash, the watched as my face met the downstairs flooring with the large box flopped on top of me, forming a 'dark small room' around me. The funny part is that Vincent recorded the whole fucking thing...

I groaned in frustration, refusing to escaped from under the box.

// Mikes P.O.V //

I stomped down the stairs after i pushed Jeremy down, seeing the box flipped on top of Jeremys body, hiding my sex mate under. I began to laugh from the sight of it, seeing that Jeremy did survive, but barely make it.

But then, Kamelia, walking like a pro now, patted over to the large box, scanning and observing the brown cardboard box. As she scanned the box, she randomly kicked it hard, hearing a yelp from Jeremy as a reaction. After she kicked it, she just turned around and walked off like a badass, leaving Jeremy and the box behind her, ignoring the sight of it.

// Kamelias P.O.V //

'Im want you call: Badass'

__________________________________

Hey guys, if this book hits between 98K - 100K by next week on Monday, the next chapter will be..

SMUT!

C:

Noot Noot! ♥