Chapter 26: Apologizes and Flying Fans

// Jeremys P.O.V //

I had soft surroundings around me. I stirred my head in the pillows, and sneeked my eyes opened. I was in Mikes bedroom, resting on his bed. I stirred my aching body, grinning my teeth from the unbearable pain. "M-Mike?" my throat choked. I looked around the room, only seeing Fritz trying to fix Mikes broken ceiling fan. Fritz was on a tall stool, cause of his wide, short body of his. "F-F-Fritz?"

Fritz turned his attention towards me, staring at my bold eyes. "Oh Jeremy, your awake! I will call Mike here. I know you want him," smiled Fritz. I nodded my sprained neck up and down. Fritz hopped down from the stool and headed downstairs.

// Fritz P.O.V // ((I never used his P.O.V..... FINALLY!))

I creeper down the stairs and into the living room. Scott was reading Warriors by Erin Hunter, Vincent was playing with the kittens, and Mike was walking around in circles. 'I guess he is worried about Jeremy not forgiving him.'

My fat, stubby legs walked up to the nervous Mike. Mike looked at me, worried, and then contuined to walk around in circles. "Mike, Jeremys awake. He wants to see you," i explained. Mike stared at me and nodded his head quickly, rushing upstairs for his baby.

// Mikes P.O.V //

Rushing upstairs and entering my bedroom, laided little sweet Jeremy in bed. I pranked him too hard, scaring the shit out of him. 'Im such a mean person!'

I approached the bed where Jeremy was groaning from pain. I felt so bad for him. "How are you feeling Jeremy?" I asked. Jeremy turned his head at me, staring. I gulped in fear, knowing if Jeremy is ever going to forgive me on what i have done.

I sighed, trying to relax myself. "Im sorry Jeremy on what i have done. I didnt know you hurt yourself. I was just being an ass and didnt realized you were in pain. Im so so so sorry. I also fixed up your injuries. You have a ice pack on the back of your head, wrapped your foot in banages (i cant spell sorry), and fixed the cuts you got. I couldnt fix your ass cause i knew you would kill me and it will make your butt super wet. Your was butt was swollen pretty bad and putting a ice pack under it is not fun, trust me," i giggled.

Jeremy laughed silently. And i knew he was trying to cheer himself up from the pain. "So? You forgive me?" I questioned. Jeremy smiled, "Of c-course! I c-can n-never be m-mad at my M-Mikey." I giggled and blushed pink. "Thank you," i mumbled, patting his head softly and playing with his hair.

Fritz walked in the bedroom, wanting to tell us something. "Mike, i fixed your fan, wanna see how it works now?" asked Fritz. I nodded my head, "Sure, Mr. Fan God."

Fritz giggled and headed towards underneath the fan, pulling the strings that should make the fan going. Fritz pulled the string and watched it spin underneath him. "See, fixed n-!" Fritz was caught off when the fan detached from the ceiling, falling on top of poor chubby Fritz.

Falling on the floor by a falling ceiling fan, Fritz was stuck under the slowly spinning fan. I bursted out lauging my ass off as Jeremy panicked. "F-F-Fritz!  A-Are you o-ok!?"

I rose my ass off the bed and walked over to Fritz, giggling. Fritz looked up to me as embarrassment flushed in his eyes. "I thought you was the Fan God! Who can fix fans!" I burst out laughing, teasing poor Fritz.

"Very funny..." groaned Fritz.

__________

OVER 2,900 VIEWS!? OMG! Lets get 3,000 views! If we reach 3,000 views today, i will let you guys choose what you want for the next chapter!

1. SMUT : Jeremy x Mike  OR  Vincent x Scott

2. Jeremys father returns

3. Mike proposes for Jeremy (i think its time)

♥♥♥

You chose!

If we reach 3,000 today, i will make a chapter of your guys choice. The choice with the highest number will win for the next chapter. ♥

:D