Chapter 92: Gun Fight [Part 1]

// No P.O.V // [3rd P.O.V]

"Put the god damn gun down!!!" Scott screeched, stepping nearly between the two dominant male fight.

Vincent and Micheal, the two dominant males in their mate relationship, both stared at each in hatred. The white, glithering eyes of the purple male twitched as Vincent stared into the preverted blue eyed male in front of them. The only problem is, not considering as like an normal fight, but these two males both have a pistol, both pointing at each other. Since the two males never really shot someone, resulting the fact that the guns were only for emergencies, lead them to believe that their pulled-triggered shot can be easily missed in a split second.

Jeremy and Scott, on the other hand, both stood there in terror, trying to resolve the two males before the fight continued, yet get more violent. Scott would either try to talk to them, trying to pull the guns away from their hands while Jeremy sat on the couch, too weak and terrified to resolve and fix anything. But since the gun fight was still continuing for another 10 minutes, Scott decided to step in front and stop this immediately, but realized his death can happen any minute or second.

"Scott! Move out of the fucking way!" growled Vincent, still pointing the pistol, his fingers key-locked on the trigger, getting ready to blow an bullet straight at Micheal.

"Scott! Leave now basterd!" Mike screamed, stepping a tiny step closer to Vincent, having his gun positioned at the purple guys head.

"Stop! Both of y'all! This is bullshit nonsense! Your scaring me, yet y'all are terrifing Jeremy!" Scott pointed out, motioning his hand at the cute brunette dweeb that sat on the living room couch, about to explode with leaking tears.

As Micheal looked over at his mate, his heart suddenly changed; turning softer than harder from the hatred fight. Mike slowly flew a sigh out of his mouth, as a weak smile formed on his face, as his blue, glithering eyes showed careness in front of the terrified brunette.

In seconds, Jeremy quickly felt his hopes go up in excitment as he saw the fight slowly break apart from the two dominant males, with pistols in their hands. Yet, Vincent wasnt quite done yet; his purple finger on the trigger wasnt helping anything.

To be continued...

_______

*smirks aggressively*

Lets see who can Noot first~
;)

Noot Noot!~