Chapter 68

As I slam the door behind me I can feel the tears streaming down my face.

I have no right to cry or be angry with Jake. All he did was give me a taste of my own medicine.

It just hurt so much to hear him call me that. I decide to crawl in bed and stay there all day. I spend most of my day drifting in and out of sleep because that's seems to be the only way I forget the pain of my mess of a life.

Around 8 in the afternoon I see my doorknob turn and in stumbles Jake.

My chin must have been on the floor.

"Hey babe" he slurs.
Great he is drunk.

"Don't hey babe me. get out."

"No I won't. you were a bitch so I did to you what you did to me what's the big deal?"
He plops down in the foot of my bed. I roll my eyes at his ignorant comment.
"It is not exactly the same, I was drunk number one! And number two I didn't call you a whore to your face!" I scream towards him.

He covers his ears with his hands and frowns.

"Stop yelling at me" his speech is so slurred I can barely understand him.

"No I will not stop!" I cross my arms over my chest.

"And also you cannot go getting drunk it is no good for you you just got out of the hospital."

"I'm fine" he grumbles.

"Okay then get out of my house."

"No." he says without a change of emotion in his voice.

"Fine then go sleep on the couch I cannot even look at you right now." I flick my hand toward the couch and turn over to sleep. the last thing I remeber is turning over to the sound of Jake stumbling towards the couch.