Chapter 88

As soon as we enter the room it is a frenzy. I have her pinned up against the wall for the fourth time tonight. Our lips smash into each other at a dangerous speed. She soon lifts my shirt from my torso I help her maneuver it off, and I soon lath our lips together again. She then brings her right leg to wrap around me and I grab it with my palm to steady her.

I begin to move my kisses from her lips down her neck. Just as I am about to get to the neckline of her low cut dress I look up to find her eyes shut and her chin lifted.

"God damn it" I mutter.

Her eyes snap open and she looks down.

"What?"

"You are so fucking sexy when you are like this." Her face then begins to redden with embarrassment.

"Turn around" I command.

She hesitantly turns around, I get a close behind her as I can manage. I kiss her shoulder and move my way up her neck till I reach her ear. Once I get there I whisper.

"Now go over to the bed" slowly she walks over to the bed and I follow. I can feel her breathing slow down with the lack contact. Once she is facing the bed back still to me I sweep her hair over her shoulder and then place my hand on her dress' zipper. I slowly and tortuously unzip it till she is practically shivering at the tension.

The dress drops to the floor as I examine her bare back. My eyes rake down to her hips and then to her ass. She is wearing underwear, that's going to be a problem.

I place one hand on my stomach and back her up to me. She gasps at my fast motion. I bring my lips to her ear.
"One those underwear are off you aren't going to be able to stop screaming" her eyes are probably wide with shock. She has never been very calm when it comes to sex she always gets shy and embarrassed. That's why I was surprised at how she handled our banter at the wedding.

I move my hand from her stomach down to the hem of her underwear. I can feel her stomach suck in in anticipation.

Her POV

Jake's hand is resting at the hem of my underwear. I done know how much longer I can take his teasing. I have been silent like he has asked because I couldn't believe everything he had just confessed to me at the reception. He was just as angry as I was. Angrier even, I'll be honest there are times when I get frightened by his anger but usually it turns me on. There is something about the way his chest puffs up and his eyes go dark that makes me 10 times for attracted to him than normal.

I can feel his hot breath breathing down my neck. I can't take it anymore I have to say something,

"Jake please" I say as more of a whine then a statement.

"What was that?" I can hear the amusement in his voice.

"Stop torturing me and do it already!" My voice comes just above my usual level.

"Someone is eager, I thought you didn't have time for the little people?" If I turned around right now I have no doubt a smirk would be plastered onto his face. He is using his authority over me right now to his full advantage.

"Jake fuck me now or I will put that dress back on and leave" my voice is more stern now that I've earned my voice back.

"Don't get too testy here now. You will not be going anywhere but this hotel room tonight." And with that statement he enters two fingers into me. I gasp at the contact he gives me. He begins pumping in and out at a painfully slow rate. Moans escape my lips I have to push my weight onto him and grab holf of his arms to steady myself. Jake knows all the right areas to hit so it makes it much harder to contain myself.

He speeds up just eight for me to get close and then he slows again, making it impossible for me to release the tension building inside me.

He abruptly removes his fingers and spins me around. He throws my shoulders back to where I hit the bed.
"Scoot to the bottom of the bed" I listen to his command and sit on the edge of the bed laid back.

He lowers his head between my thighs and looks up at me for approval. I nod my head and he soon takes the sides of my underwear and slides them to my ankles then to the floor.

His breath hits my center and I can only lay back and anticipate his tongue. His lips begin to kiss the inside of my thighs and when he gets close to my center both his palms press hard onto my things spreading my legs as far apart as they will go and it happens. His tongue makes contact and I'm moaning his name repeatedly. He works feverishly on my bundle of nerves till my moans turn into screams of pleasure. I'm soon riding out my high my legs shaking and my breathing heavier than normal. As my breathing slows I feel Jake's face lift up next to mine

"Ready for round two?"