Chapter 80

I rush to the church with my pink dress in one hand and a coffee in the other.

Alyssa insisted we all get dressed together and she got a makeup and hair stylist to fix us up.

When I arrive only 3 other bridesmaids are there and I think there are 6 total. I don't know why Alyssa is having such a large wedding... Oh wait that's right she is Alyssa everything has to be large and over the top.

I sit and chat with the three girls as we wait for Alyssa to arrive with the stylist.

"So what are your names?" I ask.

The blonde one with an extremely thin shape and simple brown eyes responds first.

"I'm Bren, this is Eva" she points to the girl with a short brown bob she stretched out a smile to me, and I did the same.

"And I'm Sandra!" She had blonde hair almost as long as mine, and her eyes were a shade darker blue so hers gave off more of a gray look.

"Nice to meet you guys. I feel kind of out of place since I don't know any of you guys."

"oh don't worry about it we all are just here because we love Alyssa!" Eva says all chipper.

Soon Alyssa arrives with the stylists and two other bridesmaids.

We all get aquatinted and the stylist go to work.

Everyone gets the same hairstyle. An up do with loose strands hanging around our face. The stylist carefully places pearls into our hair to match the white and pink theme Alyssa so obviously chose.

When we get to makeup it's seems as if time if flying by. Thank god I got Bren to explain the layout of the church and how we will walk down the isle ect.

Soon enough we all slip into our dresses and line up to walk down the isle with our dates... And now I have to worry about dealing with Jake.

I take a deep breath this is the first time I will be talking to him in 10 years and I have no idea what to say, or if I should even speak at all. We ended on bad terms, and even though I ended it, he did plenty to make me leave as well. I have a lot of built up emotions that I have been pushing down all these years and I'm scared they will all come out tonight.

I thought time would fix me, but it might have quite possibly turned me into a ticking time bomb.

Okay I need to stop over thinking this I just need to say as little as possible to Jake and everything will be perfectly fine! Right?