100

"What do you mean she found you?"

"I was sitting on this bench and she came over and started talking to me"

"I've told her so many times to stop going up to strangers and chit-chatting! She is always talking to someone."

"She is so mateur for her age."

"I know..."

"I thought she was in kindergarten or first maybe and she was just short"

"She is in pre-k I'm getting her tested for the advanced children program at this school"

"She is pretty great. She told me about the ladybugs, and fashion"

She rolls her eyes.
"Her and that fashion show. I was watching it one day and she walked it and started watching it and since then she hasn't been able to shut up about being a designer."

"At least she has direction."

"Yeah almost too much direction her teacher gets mad because she talks all class and still makes amazing grades."

"We made that."

"We may have conceived that Jake but I made that. I raised her to be polite I've taught her how to be outgoing, I've told her she must always try her hardest, I've done all the hard work and you don't just get to swoop in all of the sudden and take credit!"

"But she is my daughter!"

"She is my everything!"

"Well I'll take you to court and get partial custody"

She crosses both her arms across her chest and raises an eyebrow.

"Jake do you forget who I am?"

"You are a lawyer I know."

"No Jake I'm a family lawyer and family law includes custody cases"

"So? I can get a great lawyer too"

"I am the fifth highest paid lawyer in the state it doesn't get better than me. Especially in this city."

"I don't care what I have to pay I'm getting my daughter!"

"Bring it on."
She storms off into the car where my little girl is.

I have a little girl.

_________________________

That is the end! I'm starting a sequel though it is going to be called

Lost Time

I've loved every minute of this book I'm sad to see it end but it was getting lengthy. So if you want to read the sequel you can search it or find it on my page.