Chapter 76

I turn my head, and as soon as I do my heart sinks to my stomach. you know that pang in your throat that you get when you're about to cry, I had that.

How is it even possible that Jake is at this wedding. I snap my head in the other direction and look directly at Alyssa with a sharp face.

"What??" She asked confused as to why I was staring so sternly at her.

"Jake. Jake is here." tears threaten to stain my cheeks but I hold them back.

"Don't cry! Don't cry! I'm sorry Aaron and I just thought it would be good for you to see each other."

"Why would you remotely think it would be okay for us to see each other! You know how badly I was hurt after we broke up for good how could yo- wait what did you just say..."

"I said I wanted you to see each other"

"No you said you and aaron."

"What do you mean no I didnt" she started to sweat and that how I know she is lying.

"Yes you did. you and Aaron planned this! He is part of the reason we aren't even together anymore why would you get him in on this?!? Alyssa this is unbelievable." Im so completely and utterly mad and shocked by this.

"Well you see... Aaron is my groom..."

"Wait Aaron Carpenter?!"

"Unbelievable." I storm off I can't bear to be with her anymore she brought me here under all these false pretenses. Blind siding me with Jake was enough to make me flaming mad, but to unload Aaron on me was the icing on the wedding cake.