Chapter 79

I hear the here comes the bride song begin and my feet begin to carry me down the isle. I'm in Alyssa's bright pink bridesmaid dress, and the room is filled with near to no one I recognize. The music on the organ begins to sound more scary than it does happy and I look down at my dress that goes from bright pink to a long white. my feet continue to carry me as I look to my right and see all my friends and family cheering me on.

"You will be so happy!"

"I never thought you would get married"

"I'm so proud of you!"

I feel like I can't escape everyone's eyes and I look forward and Jake is standing at the head of the alter in a black and white suit. Alyssa and Aaron are on either side smiling.

I scream but no one seems to notice. As I walk up to Jake and look down our hands are cuffed together and the priest is spouting off vows.

"Do you take this woman to be your wife to have and to hold, do rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." Jake smiles in my direction.

"Do you take this man to have and to ho-"

"NOO!'' I scream and I'm jolted awake in my hotel room bed.

I look down frantically and see no wedding dress. I put my hand around my wrist and no handcuff. I was coated in sweat and my breathing was short and heavy. I check the time and it is nearly 1 AM. I need to get some sleep before the wedding tomorrow.

My dream was just nerves from seeing Jake yesterday it has to be. I haven't thought about Jake in a while, and he doesn't get to creep back into my thoughts now. I chose to ignore it and try to fall back asleep.

I toss and turn for about an hour with memories of Jake and I on the tour, but soon enough I get back to my much needed slumber.

--------------------------------------------
By the way in case you guys wanna know how to pronounce my user it is

Writing on a whim
Not
Writingo naw him

I heard someone pronounce it the second way and I see how someone would be confused so just a little side now so tall don't think my user is strange. XD

Also thank you guys for being such faithful readers I couldn't ask for more Love you guys forever and always.
-writingonawhim