Chapter 16

The next night was quiet we all went to sleep after a tiring day. All that night I just thought about jake and how that kiss was like an expulsion of chemistry. The crazy part was I couldn't wait to do it again!

The next morning was the usual we went to Starbucks talked then we had down time. Today was different the guys had a plan. they wanted to go to this beach nearby they heard it was practically deserted so no fans would bother us and we could swim and do whatever we just had to watch for jellyfish.

I'm pretty excited about today though because I absolutely love the beach! It is so much fun, the water the sand, the getting tan! I just love it so much!

"We are here!" Luke screams!

I must have zoned out thinking how much fun the beach would be.

We all pile out of the bus then head on down to the shore. The boys are already in their swim trunks but I have to change into my swim suit because i forgot to bring one on the trip! I should have listened to mom and gone through her check list! I saw a shop a little ways down and I'm going to buy a new one so I can enjoy the beach day.

The boys rough house on the beach and I walk down to the shop. it's barely stalked with stuff all of the bathing suits are old looking one pieces with grandma patterns.

"Um excuse me do you guys have any binki's or two pieces I forgot mine and I need to buy one" I ask the clerk.

"I don't think so we are all out" the old woman working at the counter responds.

I crinkle my nose thinking I won't be able to swim or tan.

"Don't be silly grandma she can have one of my old ones!" a young woman emerges from the back of the store. She looks like she is in her early 40's.

"You can come back here with me young lady!"

I follow the woman into the back of the shop. she searches through a drawer and pulls out a black baithing suit that was litterally three triangles with string.

"I don't think I'm comfortable wearing a baithing suit that skimpy." I speak up.

"Nonsense! you have a beautiful shape not to curvy not to thin you will look great in this!"

"Umm I don't-"

"Just try it on I promise you will love it!" this woman cut me off.

"You can go change in that dressing room to the right!"

I shuffle in and change when I turn around to see myself I am stunned. I looked hot! it was crazy this bathing suit made me look amazing! like magic! none of the other bathing suits like this that I try on make me look good they all make me look huge! this one complimented my curves.

I thank the woman and pay her for her help. I slip on a blue jean looking button up shirt that is un buttoned as my cover up and head down to where the boys are, more confident than ever.