Chapter 60

We get to the night club and lights flash back and forth immediately giving me a headache. This isn't my thing but I need a distraction.

We get to the bar and I order a water and Alyssa quickly asks for a vodka tonic. I have no clue what that even is. im not a big fan of drinking under age.

I stir my ice around with my straw and think of how hard I was on Jake. he probably didn't mean it one bit and is killing himself over this.

I contemplate turning my phone on to see if he has called, but am interrupted by Alyssa snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Hello?" she says with a sassy tone.

"I'm sorry what?" I say with a smile trying to lighten my guilty mood.

"Are you gonna drink?"

"I don't know."

" I thought you wanted a night out to forget about Jake how are you gonna do that sitting here thinking about him."

"I wasn't thinking about hi-" I silent myself. Alyssa's glare makes it clear she knows me too well and can see straight through my lie.

When I put my head down in defeat Alyssa summons the bartender.

"Two shotsplease!" she says holding up her two fingers.

The bartender quickly pours the shots and Alyssa hands me one.

"Girls night!" she screams.

I take one look at my shot and sigh in defeat.

"Girls night." and within seconds I cock my head back and down my first shot of the night.

Within minutes I feel the alcohol rushing through my body and I shake Alyssa.

"Let's dance!" I say grabbing her arm and pulling her near the dance floor.

We make our way to the center and jump up and down to the beat with everyone els.

Soon two guys come behind us and begin to dance.

My eyes go wide. I only had one drink, and I am not drunk enough to allow someone to grind on me while I am dating...

Wait I'm not even really dating jake! before his coma him and I were nothing and his first day out we get in a fight. we haven't even talked about if we are an item or not so obviously I am not otherwise taken.

I can have as much fun as I please!