Chapter 82

As I walk up the alter with Jake on my arm I do my best to smile. I can't exactly let him know his comments affected me at all. I mean the audacity of him to insult my career and then bring up our sex life, that ended 10 years ago I might add.

He is pissing me off, granted I shouldn't have said hello so snippy, but he took it a bit too far saying I think I'm too good for the little people.

I might carry myself more elegantly now, I've learned how to be a person of grace. But he thinks just because I'm not as fun as I used to be I think I'm better how dare he!

My thoughts carry me and before I even realize we are at the head of the alter and we are almost directly in front of Aaron. I give him my proudest grin and then take my chance to break away from Jake and go stand on the bride's side of the church.

Once the last bridesmaid is there I hear the "here comes the bride" song start to play, and even though I get a brief frightening memory of my dream I know Alyssa will be walking down the isle soon enough beautiful and happy as ever.

As Alyssa walks down the isle I can see how happy this makes her. Every thing she wanted is perfect the colors,the church , the dress. Her dress was stunning. it was a beaded bodice tight to her skin with a cinderella style bottom that reached out almost 5 inches on each side. it was beautiful and so was she.

Aaron looks captivated as ever watching her gracefully walk down the isle. His eyes focused solely on her as if she was the only person in the room.

Watching them say their I do's was a privilege I was proud to have been a part of. They fit so well together and are so happy I couldn't ask for more for them.

As soon as the wedding is over Alyssa instructs me that the wedding party is needed outside the church to take pictures together.

She retreats quickly to go inform the other girls as well.

Hopefully Jake won't antagonize me too much while we take the pictures I would at least like to enjoy this occasion.