Chapter 44

**5 days later**

Jake had been texting me all that week. I had not really responded too much but we have had some good conversations. I refuse to forget everything he has done to me though..

"Hey what are you doing tonight?!" my new friend Alyssa comes storming through my dorm room door.

"Nothing maybe going to get subway why?"

I respond curious as to what she has planned.

"No we are going to the Kappa's house party! everyone's going. I'm trying to date one of the brothers and his friend asked me to bring you specifically! normally I wouldn't ask since u don't like to party but please be my wing woman!!"

"I don't know it sounds cra-"

"Pretty please with a cherry on top!!" Alyssa pleaded and I caved what would a party hurt?.

"Okay fine I'll go."

"Yay I'll come back at 9:00 u better be looking cute." Alyssa practically skips out of my room with joy.

Oh boy I wonder who the frat boy is who asked for me. That's kind of suspicious. I don't think I know any Kappa's. I lose myself in thought then realize I need to continue reading the chapter in my book for Pre-law if I wanna be able to go out tonight.

I lose myself in my assignment when I glance down at my watch and the time reads

8:17 OMG IM GOING TO BE LATE.

I quickly get up and sift through my closet quickly.

The pink top? No?

my blue with stripes? No

My sparkly crop top? No

NOTHING TO WEAR!! Alyssa would be here soon and I was not even dresses much less my hair done.

I calmly take a step back to examine my clothes then it hits me.

I'll wear my lightly faded high waisted cut offs and that long sleeve tight crop top with yellow daises on it. It's cute and flirty but also it makes me look like a bombshell. I quickly braid my hair, wet it and blow dry the braid to create a beach wave so I don't have to spend time straightening my hair. I take my hair out of the braid it looks perfect with some volume too!

I draw my eyeliner on and put my nude lipstick on and I'm ready to go just as I get up to reach for my phone to check the time I hear a knock at the door.

"COME IN!" I yell.

"Hey girl you ready?"

"Absolutely." Alyssa and I strut out the door.

I wonder how this party will be I hope I can have fun. I don't usually do parties. at least I fell cute.

__________________________

I'm really sorry I haven't updated I've had the fullest weekends ever and my classes are kicking my butt. I'm going to try not to go this long without updating again sorry i know you guys like the book so hang in there! love you guys!

ps were almost number one on the list when you search Jake foushee in discover! so keep supporting I love you guys!

-Writting on a whim